Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what browser?

Options
  • 17-11-2012 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

Just curious as to what browser you all use? I used Opera until it started "not responding" every two minutes, so i switched the Google Chrome.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

I was using firefox up until yesterday evening so i decided to try out google chrome and i have to say, it is way faster and very very easy to customize themes and settings. i'll be sticking with chrome that's for sure. Firefox imo has had it's day especially with it's annoying update notifications, and yes there is a setting to turn off update notification but half the time it doesn't work.

Google chrome all the way.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭ASJ112

If you like Chrome, check SRWare Iron. It's the same browser but without the privacy/tracking problems.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Chrome since 2008, Opera before that

Used SRWare Iron for a bit too, don't know why I stopped

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Supermensch

Chromium on Arch, Chrome anywhere else. Used to use Firefox, but I think I switched when I had hassle with Flash (back when I was somewhat of a noob), haven't gone back since.

Must try out SRWare Iron, I hadn't heard of it before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Captain Commie

Been using chrome since i can remember, firefox and safari before that, dabbled in opera but never liked it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

Netscape

Advertisement