Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant recommendation help!!

Options
  • 17-11-2012 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭

Have visitors staying and we are going out for dinner monday night in Greystones. I need a recommendation for a restaurant. Not interested in the hungry monk so any other suggestions are very welcome. They are not a fan of Chinese/Indian/Thai unfortunately.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭grudgehugger

Would help to have an idea of what they do like - examples of restaurants they like maybe?

That said, if it's open on a Monday, 3Q's would be my pick for sure given that Chakra is out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

Would help to have an idea of what they do like - examples of restaurants they like maybe?

That said, if it's open on a Monday, 3Q's would be my pick for sure given that Chakra is out.

Thank you. I do love Chakra but they wouldn't be interested. 3q's and vino pasta closed on Mondays.

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭grudgehugger

Options running low so.

I do like Bochellis for pizza if that would work.

They do other dishes too - I've only ever gone for pizza though. Always been happy with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭aynneone

I find Bochellis a little cramped at busy times, but on a Monday it should be fine, they do a lovely rack of lamb, even if I broke my tooth on it..TWICE, and Ive only been there half a dozen times lol, not their fault I hasten to add, but honestly, whoever says lightening doesnt strike twice.... It does... food yummy, as are their desserts...

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭calfmuscle

How about the druids glen? The resteraunt is open 7 days a week or you could just have bar food!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Oldlegs

aynneone wrote: »
    .... even if I broke my tooth on it..TWICE, and Ive only been there half a dozen times lol, not their fault I hasten to add,.

Same tooth ? Change dentist :D
    Different tooth ? Change toothpaste ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

Thank you for the suggestions. We went to Bochelli's, it was my first time there and I'll definitely be back. Very impressed with the tasty food.

Advertisement