Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Pass Rates Website ?

• 17-11-2012 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭

Just a quick question,,can anyone tell me where i would be able to find out what Each Schools % pass rates are by school in say a certain Provence or town even,,,thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

No, the SEC do not publish that information.
    They publish national statistics.

Without knowing what children certain schools keep out or admit, you can't really make any judgement about their results.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 STP50

Schooldays.ie will give you statistics for college progression by school. However they should be treated with caution as they tell you nothing about hte profile of the student body.
    This site is meant to give general information about schools in any given area.

Example
    http://www.schooldays.ie/sch/catholic-university-school-rollnumber-60540V/college-progression

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

I think the Irish times does a study of it each year, showing the percentage of who went to college for each school in each county. Mine came second for Louth last year, after St. Vincents in Dundalk.

'Scup the wee lads! :cool:

Advertisement