Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College Music Courses

Options
  • 18-11-2012 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi guys I'm in secondary school and I'm looking for good college or university courses for music. I heard CIT school of music is really good, but I would rather go to a university like UCD or TCD for a choice of more higher level degree subjects. I also heard about the Royal Irish Academy college courses. If you could give me any information on recommendations you heard that would be great!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭iLikePiano99

Hi guys I'm in secondary school and I'm looking for good college or university courses for music. I heard CIT school of music is really good, but I would rather go to a university like UCD or TCD for a choice of more higher level degree subjects. I also heard about the Royal Irish Academy college courses. If you could give me any information on recommendations you heard that would be great!!

What music are you interested in? Because the royal Irish academy are strictly classical really... And I think you'd get more answers if you posted in the Leaving Cert forum...or the college forums that interest you rather than the classic rock forum, that way you can get a students perspective. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭richardh330

ya i meant to post in in the classical forum :/ and ya thats what I'm interested in doing, classical music. Thanks anyway

Advertisement