Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Casey Cablevision Dungarvan - How Much?

Options
  • 18-11-2012 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭

Home someone can help me with this question please.

How much is the Casey Cablevision TV service per month?

I'm not interested in Sky Sports or Sky Movies, just the basic service with one Digital TV box.

Their website gives prices for Broadband, but as far as I can see, none for the TV service

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

€40 for the tv service which seems to include Sky Sports and Sky Movies anyway. I suppose they kind of had to as without them the tv service isn't worth a fiver imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭MarkK

I think €20 would be a fair price (without movies and sport), but I suppose they must have lost loads of customers to Sky in the last 10 years. Must be the broadband that keeps them going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭hajjid

MarkK wrote: »
    I think €20 would be a fair price (without movies and sport), but I suppose they must have lost loads of customers to Sky in the last 10 years. Must be the broadband that keeps them going.

You bet it is the broadband that keeps them alive, indisputably the fastest internet in Dungarvan,period.

MarkK wrote: »
    I suppose they must have lost loads of customers to Sky in the last 10 years.

No doubt about it. The amount of Sky mini dishes around the town is staggering. It's a shame that they never put much effort into the tv side of the business.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

The broadband is the fastest around, possibly the fastest in the country.

When it's working to its full potential that is, lately I'm having more and more connection problems which isn't cool!

• Advertisement

Can't say I have noticed any problems with the broadband lately

Advertisement