Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boiling hot razor and blade gets rid of shaving spots

• 18-11-2012 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

I had a problem of geting a few shaving spots here and there. No matter if I used witch hazel or after shave

Anyways I put some conditioner on beard before shower and get hot shower

Get out and put on the kettle and take out my badger brush and mix up a hot latter. I then bring down my kettle of boiling water and put it into a cup empty it out and then refill it again. I dip my Safety razor into the cup and leave it in the boiling hot water and take it out after 1min and you can see the steam coming of the razor

After each stroke clean the razor in the sink and place the razor back into cup of boiling water

Best shave ever;) try it:)

Advertisement