Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy cosplay in Ireland?

Options
  • 18-11-2012 1:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭

is there anywhere in eire i can buy the costumes please.my daughter want one for xmas if possible,:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Hi littlemis. I've renamed your thread to make it a little clearer to other users what you are looking for :)

I wouldn't be an expert at all on this particular topic but I don't think there are any particular stores in Ireland which sell cosplay (anime/manga related outfits). Ebay and online stores are probably your best bet. Is there a particular character she would like to dress up as?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 ami1989

Online is your best bet. There are no stores that sell outfits. Forbidden Planet however do sell the Naruto headbands. That's in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 impalingnubs

They have Forbidden Planet in NY too, but since it's a small chain, I highly doubt they're everywhere.

and yes, online is probably your best bet. eBay or find a supplier from China. If you have a comic con in your area, that might also be the place to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Shanshan

In the georges street arcade their is a stall which sells anime/manga related products and I've also bought naruto cosplays from there, last time I was there they were selling Naruto,sasuke,Sakura,kakashi,gaara and I saw a Hatsune Miku cosplay and they also had the wigs:3 You could also check online! Hope this helps :3

Advertisement