Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Stunning @ The Radisson

Options
  • 18-11-2012 1:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭

Can anyone remember when it was that The Stunning played at the Radisson (underneath it), Paradise in the Picturehouse tour I think :confused: Sometime in the noughties?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭aw

It was 2003. The summer of 2003.

Not sure of the exact date, I think they played there in June/July and again in September.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

The two dates sound familiar alright, thanks aw, I enjoyed that gig!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭moy83

The wife was saying that they are playing in mayo between chrismas and new year . The tickets for the gig ,a night in the hotel and an evening meal all for 100 yo yos . It sounds good ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Unrealistic

moy83 wrote: »
    The wife was saying that they are playing in mayo between chrismas and new year . The tickets for the gig ,a night in the hotel and an evening meal all for 100 yo yos . It sounds good ...
    No need to go all the way to Castlebar.
    http://www.roisindubh.net/news/the-stunning-paradise-revisited.html

(I do wonder was the whole thread maybe just a set up to get someone to post about the gig but I'll oblige anyway - already got my tickets.)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

• Advertisement

(I do wonder was the whole thread maybe just a set up to get someone to post about the gig but I'll oblige anyway - already got my tickets.)

You need to be less... Whatever that is above.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

Not really OP. This sounds like a blatant stunning plug, didn't know Steve Wall browsed the Galway section .. Hi there Steve! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭moy83

Am I Steve ?

-Vega- wrote: »
    Not really OP. This sounds like a blatant stunning plug, didn't know Steve Wall browsed the Galway section .. Hi there Steve! :p

Get a life would ya, hate to be that cynical. I asked an honest question, take it to the conspiracy forum,

• Registered Users Posts: 10,468 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

You must be busy rehearsing seeing it's taken you 3 weeks to respond ;-)
    Hope the gig goes well. I've been at all the 'final' gigs over the years. Was at most of the 'comeback' ones as well.
    Still enjoy them though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Placebo Effect

I'm Steve...and so is my wife

Advertisement