Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iTunes keeps shuffling tracks!

• 18-11-2012 2:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭

Ok guys, this seems like such a simple issue but it's driving me mad :mad: When i'm listening to my iTunes music, it won't play the tracks in order, it keep shuffling tracks. I've obviously made sure the shuffle tracks option is turned off, but it is still constantly doing it. It may play 2 or 3 tracks in order and then shuffle, or it might just shuffle after every song. I've got the most up to date version of iTunes and i'm running Windows 7. Anybody an idea how to fix this? It has been going on for ages and for such a simple problem, I really can't work out the solution :o

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

You don't have some sort of "shake to shuffle" setting on somewhere, do you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Dades wrote: »
    You don't have some sort of "shake to shuffle" setting on somewhere, do you?

This is actually on my laptop. It is incredibly frustrating and for the life of me I can't figure out how to fix it :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Are you sure the shuffle button in the bottom left corner isn't active? Also, are all the songs in the playlist/album checked?

Are you sure the shuffle button in the bottom left corner isn't active? Also, are all the songs in the playlist/album checked?

The shuffle button is definitely not active.
    On your second questions, I do have a number of albums checked, but when i'm playing music it sometimes plays 2 or 3 tracks in a row (from an unchecked album) before jumping to another album. This is what doesn't make any sense to me.
    If I check all albums, the next time I sink my iPhone, it will try to transfer all 60GB+ to the phone though

Anybody else got any ideas?

• Advertisement
Advertisement