Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swords Express

Options
  • 18-11-2012 3:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering how long it usually takes to get from the city centre to Swords at around 5 o'clock in the evening. I can't find the journey length anywhere on the website.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

About forty minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭PWEI

Has anybody noticed the speed some of the Swords Express Drivers go on the M1? A couple of weeks ago I was driving home from work at 11:15pm & a Swords Express went speeding past me on the M1. My curiosity got the better of me so I accelerated to catch up with the bus. The bus was going 125kph in an 80kph zone. I immediately slowed down and within a minute the bus was out of sight. Maybe the driver was in a hurry to make last orders. :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

PWEI wrote: »
    Has anybody noticed the speed some of the Swords Express Drivers go on the M1? A couple of weeks ago I was driving home from work at 11:15pm & a Swords Express went speeding past me on the M1. My curiosity got the better of me so I accelerated to catch up with the bus. The bus was going 125kph in an 80kph zone. I immediately slowed down and within a minute the bus was out of sight. Maybe the driver was in a hurry to make last orders. :)

Tbh I tend to take it during the day and haven't noticed it speeding. That said, it's normally during rush hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

Here is a link to the pdf of their timtable with the time that it stops at each stop. It is pretty accurate aswell.

http://www.swordsexpress.com/userfiles/files/SE_Timetable.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭nommm

Beekay wrote: »
    Here is a link to the pdf of their timtable with the time that it stops at each stop. It is pretty accurate aswell.

http://www.swordsexpress.com/userfiles/files/SE_Timetable.pdf

Thanks, how reliable is the bus, does it always leave on time?

• Advertisement

Yes I've tended to find it to be on time.

Advertisement