Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logging in Problems

Options
  • 18-11-2012 4:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

I seem to have trouble logging in and staying logged in. When I log in it usually takes two attempts and then when I have logged in, even though I've ticked the "Stay Logged In" button, I'm logged out within 5 minutes.

Is there a problem with the system or is there something I'm doing wrong?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Clear the cache and cookies as a first step. There's been a few of these recently, and that often sorts it.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭TheCatsMeow

Tried clearing the cache and cookies. Still takes 2 attempts to log in (with the right password) and get logged out after a few minutes.

Not sure if it's related but about 3 weeks ago I also couldn't post. None of icons around the reply button were working and when I tried to submit a reply it did not work. I emailed Boards and it was fixed. Just incase that has any relevance.

Anything else I could try?

Advertisement