Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pinterest, Christmas heaven!!

Options
  • 18-11-2012 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭

If you haven't discovered it yet, check it out! Pinterest.com, there's an app too, but there are loads and loads of American Christmas bits and bobs there, loads of ideas for food and gifts and crafts, you will spend hours just browsing, addictive.
    It's basically a virtual pinboard where you can pin anything you've come across online onto different boards to keep them all in the one place. Kinda like bookmarks but much easier to navigate.

Don't blame me when you waste the whole day on there! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,287 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Cherrycola wrote: »
    If you haven't discovered it yet, check it out! Pinterest.com, there's an app too, but there are loads and loads of American Christmas bits and bobs there, loads of ideas for food and gifts and crafts, you will spend hours just browsing, addictive.
    It's basically a virtual pinboard where you can pin anything you've come across online onto different boards to keep them all in the one place. Kinda like bookmarks but much easier to navigate.

Don't blame me when you waste the whole day on there! :D

I'm on it!!! It's so cool! Already have a christmas board and a Christmas food board :-D!!

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭poppet84

Yeh Im on it too, it's pretty cool for ideas!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

I never even thought of pinterest, gonna check it out now for ideas :)

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭happydayz8

Thanks Cherrycola. I signed up because of your post and am already hooked. Don't think my boss will be happy:D

Advertisement