Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grant received on friday! wahey!

Options
  • 18-11-2012 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Got my grant letter for the remmy 700 in .223 on friday, just under 3 months, no questions asked! will be greatly anticipating the debit of 80 clams from the account!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Feidhlim Dignan

ill be down next weekend, so we should head out for a look

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭hedzball

DogfoxCork wrote: »
    Got my grant letter for the remmy 700 in .223 on friday, just under 3 months, no questions asked! will be greatly anticipating the debit of 80 clams from the account!

Good man..

I got mine last week going to collect her next weekend when im back down south! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭DogfoxCork

sounds like a plan feidhlim! im sending it off on monday so should have it before friday i hope, ill be making a trip to the city as soon as i get the licence through

do me a favor and pick me up a box of AE hollow points cos my licence is at home so i wont be able to get any for the weekend

will do, are they the 55gn ones?

• Advertisement

yep, your a gent thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭sfakiaman

Congrats :D

payment sent! wahoo

Advertisement