Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raspberry Pi -> TV tuner DVB-T Afatech AF9015

Options
  • 18-11-2012 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to use Afatech AF9015 DVB-T TV tuner with raspberry Pi/raspbmc. The firmware has been downloaded & and the system is loading it properly:
    dvb-usb: found a 'Afatech AF9015 DVB-T USB2.0 stick' in cold state, will try to load a firmware
    IR JVC protocol handler initialized
    IR Sony protocol handler initialized
    IR MCE Keyboard/mouse protocol handler initialized
    dvb-usb: downloading firmware from file 'dvb-usb-af9015.fw'
    dvb-usb: found a 'Afatech AF9015 DVB-T USB2.0 stick' in warm state.
    dvb-usb: will pass the complete MPEG2 transport stream to the software demuxer.
    DVB: registering new adapter (Afatech AF9015 DVB-T USB2.0 stick)
    af9013: firmware version:4.95.0.0
    DVB: registering adapter 0 frontend 0 (Afatech AF9013 DVB-T)...
    tda18218: NXP TDA18218HN successfully identified.
    Registered IR keymap rc-empty
    input: IR-receiver inside an USB DVB receiver as /devices/platform/bcm2708_usb/usb1/1-1/1-1.2/rc/rc0/input2
    rc0: IR-receiver inside an USB DVB receiver as /devices/platform/bcm2708_usb/usb1/1-1/1-1.2/rc/rc0
    dvb-usb: schedule remote query interval to 500 msecs.
    dvb-usb: Afatech AF9015 DVB-T USB2.0 stick successfully initialized and connected.
    usbcore: registered new interface driver dvb_usb_af9015

But I can't make it work... TVHeadend doesn't seem to work.I found this: http://forum.stmlabs.com/showthread.php?tid=3850 , so looks like it just a matter of configuration. Help!

Advertisement