Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Are You Playing (End of the Year Edition)

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

saiint wrote: »
    sadly games like that tend to get boring after a few weeks
    either that or the music will drive you ****ing mental :pac:

I'm loving the music haha, it'll be a good game to just jump back to for a few hours here and there though I reckon. Might inspire me to try out a few more of these sim types, last ones I tried were Theme Park/Hospital back in the day.
    That prison one looked a good concept - not to big on its graphical style though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

borderlands 2
    the walking dead (on episode 2 so far, so good)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,430 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

I'm just finishing Read Dead Redemption at the moment on the PS3. I'll get stuck into the Undead Nightmare version after that.

On my Android phone, I'm working my way through the seasons I haven't played in Cut the Rope .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭folan

just starting on Hitman Absolution. So far, so good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

Managed to wean myself off Dark Souls over Xmas and as I've the house to myself tonight I'm going to charge headlong into XCOM!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

too many games to play....had crazy semester in college so now have to get around to AC3, Aftermath on BF3, Halo 4 all on xbox and then catch up on some previous steam sale games, Darksiders, Arkham City, Metro 2033, Skyrim and then dip in and out of TF2 and Dota 2.
    Edit: forgot about dead space 1 and 2. cant get by that stupid asteroid part in 1

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

for meself
    im playing forza motorsport 4
    and sucking badly at it but enjoying it at the same time :)

also nbak213 on the side

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

Currently playing through Far Cry 3, God of War 1 and FIFA 13.
    Usually not great at playing through multiple games during same period but with these I find I can pick them up and play for a couple hours and then move onto the next game while actually progressing the story and not rushing my way through them.

Up next is Walking Dead and God of War 2.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Mostly playing BF3 and Planetside 2 these days for multiplayer.
    Also dabbed into Chivalry - what a brutal game , brutal as in brutality ,seems a great game if i was any good at it.

In terms of single player i tend to pop in and out of games and rarely if ever just stick to one to complete,ive been known to take a year or more to complete games :o
    But over the Christmas ive started to play some of these games for single player.

CIV 5 and gods and kings expansion

Shogun 2 Total War Fall of the samurai

Xcom Enemy Unknown

Darksiders ,want to complete before DS2 even though i played DS2 for a bit first.

Started playing Tomb Raider Underworld then realized it better complete some of the others first

Started to play Skyrim again with full on sneaky archer and wow its a lot more fun than magic or melee classes.

Borderlands2

Far Cry3

Dishonoured

Started to play the STALKER Complete 2009 mod for S.T.A.L.K.E.R and wow what fantastic mod [im hearing the Misery mod for the expansion is even better.

I plan to properly get stuck into Dark Souls,AC3,Mass Effect 3,The Witcher2,Anno 2070,Torchlight 2,Darksiders2,
    Jaysus the list is endless, but i really need to complete some games lol.
    Not to mention it promises to be a cracking year for new stuff too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,171 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I know it's past the year end now, but just started Walking Dead. Trying to decide which is better between mouse and joypad.

• Advertisement
Advertisement