Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dundalk to Tallaght Car Pool?

Options
  • 18-11-2012 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello,

I have been working in Tallaght full-time for last 2 months and was looking to see if anybody else travelling from Dundalk may be interested in car pooling to minimise tolls and fuel.

Work hours are usually 9-5pm. If you or anyone you know commutes Dundalk area to Tallaght - please let them know about this post. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

Great idea and best of luck with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Carrickavee1

I am looking for someone to share travel expenses from Kells to Tallaght Hospital - 5 days per week 8 am start, someone from Cavan/Navan areas might also be interested

• Registered Users Posts: 2 pippaco

Esiotrot wrote: »
    Hello,

I have been working in Tallaght full-time for last 2 months and was looking to see if anybody else travelling from Dundalk may be interested in car pooling to minimise tolls and fuel.

Work hours are usually 9-5pm. If you or anyone you know commutes Dundalk area to Tallaght - please let them know about this post. Thanks.
    Hi,myself and my boyfriend are moving back to Dundalk in October of this year and we too work in Tallaght (working hours 8-4.30). Just wondering how you are finding the costs/driving of the commute?are you still in Tallaght?

Advertisement