Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My First Christmas Day Cookin Thread

Options
  • 18-11-2012 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Howdy Folks

With the holiday season approaching, this year is the first year of being in my new house so My dad and sister ae staying with me my partner and 2 year old son for about a week, 23rd to 30th. Now none if us really like turkey and I was thinking as an alternative to do pork and ham. Or else chicken and ham. Now I am a decent enough cook and I do all the cooking at home. Have made pate, cakes, homemade ravioli etc before. So bearing that in mind, the missus thinks I will be cooking up a storm and now im getting slightly nervous.

What are you all doing for xmas day if it is not turkey? Also are you all making home made pate, biscuits, deserts etc. I want to make it easy enough without cooking 10 hours a day every day. Any ideas??

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement