Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is Social Care like?

Options
  • 18-11-2012 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

what do you do in the course, do you like it? is it just girls or is there a lot of guys too ? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

http://courses.cit.ie/index.cfm/page/course/code/CR_HSOCC_7

Outline of all the modules can be found in the link above! I graduated from this course a few yrs ago and it was an amazing course. It is very practical based which makes for great learning. Lecturers are all amazing and helpful, the work is hard but they will do their best to help you as much as they can.

In my year it was mostly girls but there was a good few guys as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 blueglasses

im doing this course at the moment and really think its a great course to do. Very broad and as akamossy said it is very practical which is really great, learn loads when out on placement. some of the subjects can be difficult but don't be afraid to ask for help. It has given me a great opportunity to push myself and see what i am capable of, i have learnt a lot about myself and am happy that i chose to do the course.

Advertisement