Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creatine Monohydrate

• 18-11-2012 4:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭

Hi, i'm a new user to creatine monohdrate and i have a few questions.

I bought the creatine on Tuesday the 13th of this month (O.N Brand) with the intention of getting back in the gym fit again and toning up a lot when i have to chance. I plan on going about 3 times a week and/or do my own weights and exercises at home.

I started to take it on Wednesday,once before and once after gym, with water in my shaker, roughly a teasppon each time.

I did the same Thursday, then Friday was my rest day so I only took 1 scoop during the day with my meal.

Due to work commitments I wasn't doing any exercise yesterday and completely forgot to take the creatine - i'm now worried whether to take it again today or not??

I looked up a lot of videos on the 'loading up' stage but I've heard it's better to jump straight in and have it before and after gym.

I'm also thinking of getting protein (whey) to take it with it after gym use too - would yous recommend?

i'm 12 stone on the dot and want to increase mass and tone up what I have- what would you reccomend?

Sorry for the confusing questions and if i have this in the wrong thread mods please move. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41 powerpete

Id say don't worry so much about supplements, focus on getting training hard, training consistently and getting a good diet together. If your just getting back into the gym you don't really need it at this stage!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭rizzee

Thanks for the reply :) I understand your point - maybe I should hold out on supplements til I get a routine toger?

It's no harm though going on and off creatine is it? I don't want to mess up my insides!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 PTC Frankston

Well creatine is found in lots of foods, I'd say your still okay, but make a will out just in case

That was a joke in case you dont get Aussie humour

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Clubman2012

I bought this brand on Saturday. i'm loading on it now, 4 a day. I'll then add it to my protein shake on a continual basis from that point on. Looking forward to see any effects. I train about 4-5 times a week but will take it everyday.

Advertisement