Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What games to get for christmas

Options
  • 18-11-2012 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

I'm getting a few xbox games for christmas
    Has any one any recommendations
    I'm definitely geting fifa 13 and hitman absolution
    I'm thinking of geting family guy back to multiverse but it doesnt look great and I have black ops 2
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Bellu

Hmm, though this list of "Top best Xbox 360 games" in Aneesoft Abox column I got one year ago is a little old, but maybe you could turn to take a look and get the latest version of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Out of everything this year for me Borderlands 2 would be a must buy even at full price, has one DLC out and another due tomorrow, it is the only or one of a a hand full of games that I have gone back to after I had finished it....... 4 times :o

It's even better if you have friends that play it. Hell you could pick up Borderlands one too if you haven't played it.

Dishonored is worth a look out of the recent games I've played

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭bastados

Picked up dead island very cheap recently and finding it surprisingly addictive, didn't think I'd like it at all as apart from left4dead I really don't care for zombie stylee.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭Shred

I haven't picked up Bordelands 2 yet but will do, the new Hitman looks pretty damn good and what about Far Cry 3? I see that's out Friday week, really liked the look of it at E3 but haven't paid a lot of attention since tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

So far I've picked up Halo 4, Gears of War 3, Forza 3 and Fifa 12. I know the last three are old but I didnt play them so they're new to me.

Plus got a half dozen games for the DS like Mario 64, Mario 3 for GBA and a few more.

Also got some psp games like Gran Turismo recently which I have only played once so far and have sega rally psp on the way too.

Gonna be a busy xmas. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement