Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help dealing with Certus / BoSI

Options
  • 18-11-2012 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭

Hi Im wondering if anyone else is having trouble with Certus.

Basically I keep recieving letters from them asking for bank details, address details etc. I gave them all of these last year around Xmas/January time. It was very difficult to do as they requested everything was stamped by the guards(who refused to do it - laughed in my face) or by a solicitor( also laughed as I paid her)

I sent all of these to them, after numerous talks on the phone with them, because I dont live in Ireland and dont have all the bills etc they wanted.

I was told everything was fine.

Just recieved a reletively threatening letter from them, saying accounts would be closed( its a mortage so dont know how they can do that) and asking for all this stuff all over again. Im only home for one week over Xmas, and this makes it very stressful. Also we have never been late with a payment

So in short

1) Do I have to provide this info every year? (the letter doesnt say this)
    2) Can they actually do anything to the account if its not provided?

Has anybody been through anything similar with them?

I know ill have to call them in the morning to try and sort this out, but Ive done this before, they were all nice and pleasant and reasonable last time, and now its happening all over again with amplified threats.

Thanks
    Tagged:

Advertisement