Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Azomite

Options
  • 18-11-2012 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can buy this in Europe? I can only find it for sale from US sites and the shipping on a 44lb bag would be rediculous.

Cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,529 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

it seems to only occur naturally in the US, so shipping will be implicit. what are you trying to do which you want azomite for?

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Skr4wny

Looking to add it to some top soil and compost in raised beds for growing veg.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,529 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

you'd do fine with well rotted manure?

I'd prefer to do exceptional if possible :)

not very 'organic' to ship your fertiliser from halfway around the world, though.

• Advertisement

True, but I want the healthiest most nutritious veg. Overall the amount of food miles I would save with growing my own, my carbon footprint could take the hit with shipping one thing from the US. I actually found somewhere in the UK that stocks it.

http://www.harrodhorticultural.com/rock-dust-pid7969.html

Advertisement