Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USB ports on PSP Vita

Options
  • 18-11-2012 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭

I just have one more question about the Vita. Does it have USB ports. I was thinking of using my O2 mobile internet dongle with it if I get one and also how big is it. Would it be cumbersome carrying it around using it for commuting etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

No USB ports. Just a proprietary power and data port.

Best way to connect your Vita if not a 3G model, is to use your smartphone as a WiFi hotspot... if you have a smartphone.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

billyhead wrote: »
    I was thinking of using my O2 mobile internet dongle with it if I get one

Best option would to either replace you current USB O2 mobile internet dongle with a mobile hotspot or use your phone as a hotspot.

O2 hotspot

You'd connect your laptop/vita through wifi rather than USB when using this and it has it's own rechargeable battery.

I'm not sure but i don't think the 3g vita can play any games or download anything over the 3g connection.

As was said you could use a smartphone as a hotspot which won't require any new hardware but the data charge may be high, you might not want to waste your phones battery either.

Advertisement