Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paypal

Options
  • 18-11-2012 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭

Made two payments from my bank account.. electronic transfer to a Paypal account and it did not reach its destination. The account I made it to is still active and I have rechecked the account details and all is correct. Tried ringing the paypal numbers 1890943220(01)4369023 without making any contact and tried emailing them but getting a standard reply not addressing the missing transfer. I have transaction codes for the transaction and the money left my bank account.

Any idea what next one can do?:mad::mad::mad::mad::(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭BengaLover

Is it possible that you mis-spelt the paypal email address it went to? In which case it will show up as gone but will be in limbo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭OneIdea

When did you make the payments, it can take a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭mrjoneill

No I got a standard preformatted reply from Paypal without addressing the problem and I send funds to this Paypal account previously and all went well using the same set up in account number etc in my bank, one of the payments is overdue 12mts which I only learnt recently as the other party though I was spoofing in I making it and I only learnt when another went missing a few weeks ago.

Advertisement