Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project Maths Book ??

Options
  • 18-11-2012 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm repeating the LC and maths is the worst of my subjects, go an F in the leaving cert this year (2012). My maths teacher now is better than my last but still struggling.
    Anyway, we don't use books in this school, we just take stuff down from the board and write it down into our copy. I was wondering did anyone but the Leaving Cert Texts and Tests project maths book ??? It has all strands of project maths and the old sylabus were there are no changes, just wondering does anyone recomment it or find it useful. I just want to buy a book so I can do questions on my own as Papers won't be out till after xmas.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

The Project Maths sample was only released last Friday so I'd say give it another two or three weeks before Less Stress More Success will publish the 2013 Maths guide. Same for Edco exam papers.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭user.name

Hi I'm repeating the LC and maths is the worst of my subjects, go an F in the leaving cert this year (2012). My maths teacher now is better than my last but still struggling.
    Anyway, we don't use books in this school, we just take stuff down from the board and write it down into our copy. I was wondering did anyone but the Leaving Cert Texts and Tests project maths book ??? It has all strands of project maths and the old sylabus were there are no changes, just wondering does anyone recomment it or find it useful. I just want to buy a book so I can do questions on my own as Papers won't be out till after xmas.
    Thanks!
    Active maths or new concise maths are good

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

I use the new project maths Text and Tests 4, 5 and 6 and they're actually great books, I'd definitely recommend it

2013 samples were actually published on Friday, have a look through them. Some of the questions in Text and Tests in the actual paper but I think T&T took them from an older sample

Advertisement