Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tips for art & art history?

• 18-11-2012 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm in 5th year right now, but I was just wondering if anyone has tips for art history essays or art in general?

I'm finding it a bit difficult, especially remembering how to draw all the paintings. :(

Also, I'm finding it a bit time consuming and thinking about dropping it, I love art a lot but realistically what are the chances of getting an A?

Thanks everyone! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭user.name

edaealoiv wrote: »
    I'm in 5th year right now, but I was just wondering if anyone has tips for art history essays or art in general?

I'm finding it a bit difficult, especially remembering how to draw all the paintings. :(

Also, I'm finding it a bit time consuming and thinking about dropping it, I love art a lot but realistically what are the chances of getting an A?

Thanks everyone! :)

Many dont realise that getting an a in lc art is very hard. The course is very backward. I feel your pain over the art history. Get yourself a revise book and work off that. The art history text books have too much in them and a lot of things you dont need

Advertisement