Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Wool Shop Newtown

Options
  • 18-11-2012 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Just letting anyone who might be interested know that there is a new wool shop open in Newtownmountkennedy opposite the entrance into Dunnes Stores.:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Spongebopp

Misty May wrote: »
    Just letting anyone who might be interested know that there is a new wool shop open in Newtownmountkennedy opposite the entrance into Dunnes Stores.:D

Great news, have started to buy wool etc on line and much prefer to support local business.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Rosina1969

Is it Appletreecrafts you're thinking of, cos that doesnt sell wool - just fabric and quilting supplies!

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭bogtreader

Misty May is correct about the new wool shop just opened its called
    Wicklow wools it is in the same building as Barlow cars just down from
    Appletree crafts

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Spongebopp

Misty May wrote: »

Do you know will they be doing any lessons, I want to brush up on my Crochet Skills.

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭bogtreader

Yes Rosemary is doing lessons including crochet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

thanks for letting us know. I'll go to check it out some time soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cynamonmaggie

I always buy my wool on the internet wooland yarn shopping is cheap and fast. Earlier on I bought it in shops but they got so dear. 8 euros for a ball of wool!!:eek: It nearly put me off knitting alltogether.

Advertisement