Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boxing in Midlands

Options
  • 18-11-2012 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hey anyone know of any boxing clubs around the area. Anyone gone to them or have any info about them?. tHAnks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Yeah, there's a boxing club in Mullingar. I can give you the guys number if you want. He also does Cross-Fit on a Tuesday and Saturday. He was on Patrick Street but it was a bit small, he moved to Robinstown Ind. Est into a lovely place, great set up!

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Ronchi

Yeah, there's a boxing club in Mullingar. I can give you the guys number if you want. He also does Cross-Fit on a Tuesday and Saturday. He was on Patrick Street but it was a bit small, he moved to Robinstown Ind. Est into a lovely place, great set up!

Ya be great if you can give me his details. How many times a week does he do boxing? and wait so he isnt in mullingar then? he about 45min away now lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

aren't there boxercise classes in Mullingar somewhere?

nice_guy80 wrote: »
    aren't there boxercise classes in Mullingar somewhere?

yea heard of it but that is for fitness not general boxing

Ronchi wrote: »
    Ya be great if you can give me his details. How many times a week does he do boxing? and wait so he isnt in mullingar then? he about 45min away now lol

I'll PM on his number. Boxing is Monday, Wednesday and Friday nights at 7pm. Cross-Fit is Tuesday morning at 10am and Saturday at 3pm.

He IS in Mullingar, Robinstown Ind. Estate is just up the road from the hospital. His premises is very near the Texaco garage there.

• Advertisement

I'll PM on his number. Boxing is Monday, Wednesday and Friday nights at 7pm. Cross-Fit is Tuesday morning at 10am and Saturday at 3pm.

He IS in Mullingar, Robinstown Ind. Estate is just up the road from the hospital. His premises is very near the Texaco garage there.

oh really thats great. ya def send me on the details thanks.

Ronchi wrote: »
    oh really thats great. ya def send me on the details thanks.

PM sent. Good luck.

Advertisement