Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***Motors Chat Thread Round 3***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

How low is your car on the coilovers? (if you don't mind me asking. :) ) Also do you find much of an improvement compared to the factory height?

This low, I don't find it particularly low but most people do.The alloys are only 16's. Coilovers came with the car so I can't really comment on the ride height as opposed to stock.

IMG_6924.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

This low, I don't find it particularly low but most people do.The alloys are only 16's. Coilovers came with the car so I can't really comment on the ride height as opposed to stock.

http://i711.photobucket.com/albums/ww116/TestTransmission/Honda%20s2000/IMG_6924.jpg[/IMG]

Ah right I get ya, Nice car. :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

That would struggle in Portlaoise at the church.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

us_propaganda-26.jpg

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

BX 19 wrote: »
    us_propaganda-26.jpg

No-one I work with lives near me :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Stheno wrote: »
    No-one I work with lives near me :confused:

Nazi! :mad:

CianRyan wrote: »
    Nazi! :mad:

They all live on the South Side :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭166man

@Stheno, NCT booked for the 29th January at 1.45pm. This sh1t's about to get real...when I fail spectacularly....:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Oooh a road we were on turned into a river.... Unpleasent!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

Speaking of lowered cars, here's my friends Polo:

174900_4239852347834_379736361_o_zpsd5fcae50.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Mar4ix

would somebody sell me for 5 euro used dash camera ? :pac: ...
    i cant afford new and good one :( ....

i am sick of things which goin on m50. today after 6 am, when going to work, this time from blanch towards tallaght , there was a van , .. i think one of butchers van, went from N4 road, fly over all lines, and stuck on very right line .....
    meanwhile, i was goin on middle line, as on left line there was a bunch of trucks, somebody on volvo was a bit over speed.. but not really much... goin on right line, and stuck behind that van, ffs .... as there was few cars on middle line, volvo was for a wile behind that butchers van, until there was spot on middle line, where volvo overtook van from left side, and off she went... van was carrying on in right line, like it was designed for him.
    If i would have dashcam, would be a bit of lough = :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

Nancy boys - learn how to deal with a speed bump the proper way
    1362_m.jpg

Facepalm - he forgot to tint his fogs too!
    Man, there I was using sunglasses - I never thought of tinting my headlights. I feel so silly now.

No issue with you FN, but your buddy...

dgt wrote: »
    Oooh a road we were on turned into a river.... Unpleasent!
    Wait til it freezes - daycent...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Saw that polo in town last week, I'm sorry FN but me and the gf had a good laugh :D

Like a boss :D

Nothing says "late" like entering the work carpark broadside...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,961 ✭✭✭rocky

Meanwhile, in Westport...

IMG_4786.JPG?gl=IE

• Registered Users Posts: 11,865 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

I like that Polo, could change a few things (wheel colour for a start) but it's a nice and simple way to personalise the car. Doesn't look as bad as some of the cars in the skangermobile thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,792 ✭✭✭Ded_Zebra

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Snow! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Mar4ix

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    Snow! :)

id consider call it as SLUSH

Saw that polo in town last week, I'm sorry FN but me and the gf had a good laugh :D

Don't worry I'm not the biggest fan either. Far too low for me and I hate the lights.

rocky wrote: »

Harlequin Vento? :pac:

Snowing up here. By snow I mean cold rain. So no snow, thankfully!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

My god, if that was you or me we'd be thrown in prison for a month and lose our licence.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭advertsfox

dgt wrote: »
    I'm picturing it happening like this? :P

41719.jpg

CianRyan wrote: »
    My god, if that was you or me we'd be thrown in prison for a month and lose our licence.

Absolutely, I see that as attempted murder :eek:
    advertsfox wrote: »
    I'm picturing it happening like this? :P

http://www.thelocal.de/articleImages/41719.jpg

Was thinking more this!
    article-1308373-0B03463E000005DC-601_634x513.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Just saw a Hyundai Matrix pull up next to me with the badge disegnoPininfarina :eek:

How did he go from designing Coupés and Supercars to this!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭Dartz

Misjudged braking on the N3 for a traffic light.... ended up having to get on it a bit harder than I expected.

Got a van to the boot for the trouble.

Not serious... just a dent to the boot lid, and it's seperated a little from the plastic trim.

With hindsight, I probably should've gone through but... well, arse.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement