Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***Motors Chat Thread Round 3***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Barry Barry

dgt wrote: »
    Finally, a 4th wheel!!! :)

The yard had a heap of Toledos, all with straight exhausts :cool: but no powwww :(

And to top it all off, they also had a Fiat Croma 2.5TD :D

I love that place :D:D:D

Please tell me you bought it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Please tell me you bought it

Toledos, 4th wheel or Croma 2.5TD? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Ok, what's wrong with this picture :eek:.

ZjdjYWVjZDExOTAwOGEyNDRlMGFlYTgxNjk4MWViMzkSei_xfurdRMkt6KQ2I1qxaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vNzY3MmQ1MTRjNWIwOGIwMzI3NjhhZWJjY2UzMTA1MDgwYjIyNWRlYjQ3N2U0ZTFmMTUzOGFjMjBlYTg3MTE2ZS5qcGd8fDI5NHx8fHx8aHR0cDovL3d3dy5hZHZlcnRzLmllL3N0YXRpYy9pL3dhdGVybWFyay5wbmd8fGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYWR2ZXJ0cy5pZS9zdGF0aWMvaS9ub25lLWltYWdlLmpwZ3w=.jpg

Theyt are currently on adverts! I don't want to spoil the ad by linking but ffs they are not safe...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

Not the first time in this thread a set of wheels resembling this unsafe nature have appeared.
    Wondering if its the same set of wheels.

• Advertisement

dgt wrote: »
    Toledos, 4th wheel or Croma 2.5TD? :pac:

That croma :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

What exactly does doing that to the alloys accomplish?

Two different PCDs.

Absolutely mental carry on tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

What exactly does doing that to the alloys accomplish?

He bought them to fit to his car. They didn't fit, so out came mr drill to rectify that. The consequences of using these could be bad very bad indeed. As they have seriously weakened the wheels.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Went outside this morning to find out some little ****e came into my garden last night and broke my rear wiper and my aerial.
    The ****ing pricks, I'd love to have caught them and broke their legs. :mad:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

CianRyan wrote: »
    Went outside this morning to find out some little ****e came into my garden last night and broke my rear wiper and my aerial.

You are just cursed with your car lately :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭Bpmull

There's nothing worse it boils my blood. You look after your car and these idiots feel they have the right to damage your car. Hopefully it won't cost much to fix.

Expensive or not it'll be a while 'till I' able to get it fixed.
    I owe my parents a fair bit of money after the last in incident.

Bloody people.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭166man

Stheno wrote: »
    You are just cursed with your car lately :(

Very much so, nearly Mr Kopparberg and Strawberry Lime Esque...

Sorry to hear that Cian, scum the lot of them, don't let it deter you from getting the 'Mera looking well though. They'll get caught eventually..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭randy hickey

Know that feeling.Going out to work one morning,spotted the bonnet missing from tho OH's car - wasn't even the expense of it so much as the hassle of it.:mad:

Anyways Cian, it's time you moved over to the posh side of Tallaght, or else get one of these!

295290_282554781818571_648415263_n.jpg

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Know that feeling.Going out to work one morning,spotted the bonnet missing from tho OH's car - wasn't even the expense of it so much as the hassle of it.:mad:

The bonnet? :eek:

The bonnet? :eek:

Oh yes!

Oh yes!

Bizarre.

There's a posh side? :p
    I'm no where near the dodgy side but people walk up my road to and from the pubs and clubs over by The Square.
    Once I get an MX5 I'll be switching parking spots with my mam and getting a big arse security system in it.

Anyone seeing my last comment since my original? Seems to be missing.

Expensive or not it'll be a while 'till I' able to get it fixed.
    I owe my parents a fair bit of money after the last in incident.

Bloody people.
    I'm no where near the dodgy side but people walk up my road to and from the pubs and clubs over by The Square.
    Once I get an MX5 I'll be switching parking spots with my mam and getting a big arse security system in it.

The middle one?

I'd say some young bollix was cruising round in Daddy's car, had a wee prang and went looking for a quick and easy solution before the oul fella was any the wiser.

Anyway,cursed him to hell and back as I lost the days work plus it took about four hours to source and fit replacement bonnet and door glass.

• Advertisement

The middle one?

That's the one. :)
    Still don't see it, odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

http://becauseracecar.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/191996_160884993967504_126790607376943_311255_708260_o-1024x681.jpg

:pac:

That's the one. :)
    Still don't see it, odd.

The gremlins that have cursed your car have now invaded your pc :eek:

Are you buying that MX-5?

I won't name where I think you are so, but I'm not a million miles away from you!

It's sorta funny in hindsight because I was standing there looking at the car for a few seconds before I could process what I was seeing.A totally incongruous situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

A bonnet, what the flip, you have to admire the determination because surly that could not have being easy to steal.

To be honest cian, if i were you i wouldnt be going near a soft top with that sort of carry on unless you get a hard top included in the sale.

On the home security front, my wifes gaurd dog just dropped during the week (pyrenean mountain dog).
    While it was a Friendly dog it was so big you would sh1t yourself if you saw it running at you, bearing its teeth, what she was actually doing was smiling to see you.
    When she was on her hind legs she was close to 6ft tall, weighing close to 8stone, took a couple of lads to lift her into the hole.
    Be strange being at the house with her not being there.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Forgot to say, driving behind dgt on the motorway is a hilarious experience. For about a minute I thought we'd hit a patch of fog there was that much smoke!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

Forgot to say, driving behind dgt on the motorway is a hilarious experience. For about a minute I thought we'd hit a patch of smog there was that much smoke!

:D

just watching top gear doing car rugby :D

• Advertisement

just watching top gear doing car rugby :D

The place kicking is priceless.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement