Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***Motors Chat Thread Round 3***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

pred racer wrote: »
    Not you aswell!
    Listening to the radio, you would swear the apocalypse was startin:rolleyes:

There is a bit of flooding in dublin an Wexford, its windy and its raining.

Methinks at least half the country needs to man up:P

When everything west of kildare was under water there was less about it.
    And those AA and Rsa muppets on the radio really piss me off I detest being talked to like I'm a Child:mad:

/rant

I just thought that was funny......relax and stop reading into things :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭166man

CianRyan wrote: »
    A mate of my was saying on Facebook that it's only drizzling with a slight breeze, not even being sarcastic.

tumblr_mff1txlfPu1rs7k3ko1_500.jpg

Love the grumpy cat.....

@Gavman: I'd have thought about €8k for a 2007 Accord?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

:D
    188444_10151520937719904_581982265_n.jpg

MugMugs wrote: »
    :D
    188444_10151520937719904_581982265_n.jpg

Beat me to it... UniLad? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

166man wrote: »

Beat me to it... UniLad? :D
    Q102 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,384 ✭✭✭pred racer

I just thought that was funny......relax and stop reading into things :mad:

Rant wasnt directed at you, just triggered by the photo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Gavman84

Cheers thinking of going to see an 07 Accord tomorrow and its poa so just wondering where price might be at like why don't they just put down the price Ffs!

Gavman84 wrote: »
    Cheers thinking of going to see an 07 Accord tomorrow and its poa so just wondering where price might be at like why don't they just put down the price Ffs!

Link?

http://www.driving.ie/used-cars/Honda/Accord/2.0i-VTEC/34113623991529920/
    Not a lot of info unfortunately but it's not too far from me so said check it out. And it's been like that with a bit no pics etc not on sale from today like.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,865 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

Gavman84 wrote: »
    http://www.driving.ie/used-cars/Honda/Accord/2.0i-VTEC/34113623991529920/
    Not a lot of info unfortunately but it's not too far from me so said check it out. And it's been like that with a bit no pics etc not on sale from today like.

Can't link on the mobile but there's a nice type s on dd for just over 6k, low miles too and looks clean. I'm sure you could wrangle a bit off the price if it's a good one.

• Advertisement

I think I would prefer to buy from garage and in cork/waterford if possible!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

CianRyan wrote: »
    A mate of my was saying on Facebook that it's only drizzling with a slight breeze, not even being sarcastic.

Reminds me of a Corporal I once used to have. Now that was some experience out on the ground :pac:

Matt Simis did I see your car outside a house before the sweep outside Collon?

There can't be too many black 560SEC's on MH import plates knocking about...!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Didn't he sell it? Or I am too tired and mixing stuff in my head.

Didn't he sell it? Or I am too tired and mixing stuff in my head.

I'm in the same boat, too tired tho think.... :(

Epic snow up here btw!!! :D

dgt wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat, too tired tho think.... :(

Epic snow up here btw!!! :D

You know the drill...........

.......Pics or GTFO! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭Bpmull

Car is still not running so I've left it for the weekend. I can do no more with it really. Ill get the mechanic to look at it next week it probably needs diagnostics. It's the unknown is worse than anything:(. Hopefully we will get it sorted next week. It's a kind of inconvenient time for it to break down but I can really do no more. Looking back its defiantly not a nice experience breaking down so far from home. It should all work out in the end hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Was driving on the M9 today and seeing a garda car on the back of a tow truck put a smile on my face and if someone doesnt collect the tv on the side of the road on the M9 on the Waterford side i'm gonna collect it myself :D

The ole loading bays are fierce handy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

It's always a disappointment when a car you really want comes up for sale but with a catch :(

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/4758388

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭Bpmull

RoverJames wrote: »
    The ole loading bays are fierce handy :)

It's one of the perks alright :)

166man wrote: »
    You know the drill...........

.......Pics or GTFO! :D

Ah heyor all you have to do is gawk at the news to see how badly the snow hit NI....!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

It's always a disappointment when a car you really want comes up for sale but with a catch :(

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/4758388

At that price and the transfer box costing (let's be honest) not THAT much, I'd see that as a goer if you have the funds. Less than five grand to get that back on the road (not including tax) would be savage!

....... I'd see that as a goer if you have the funds...............

'twould be a gamble though, can't test drive it etc as is so there might be more than just the transfer box wrong with it, could be completely unrelated stuff that needs doing too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,792 ✭✭✭Ded_Zebra

Drove to Belfast and back today. The snow was nowhere near as good as they let on. Only about 3 inches 4 tops. :(

Went to the Titanic museum and W5 in the odyssey, was a nice day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

RoverJames wrote: »

'twould be a gamble though, can't test drive it etc as is so there might be more than just the transfer box wrong with it, could be completely unrelated stuff that needs doing too :)

The other worry is when you google the number :)
    The drif ireland and BMW driver forums were interesting

Ded_Zebra wrote: »
    Drove to Belfast and back today. The snow was nowhere near as good as they let on. Only about 3 inches 4 tops. :(

Went to the Titanic museum and W5 in the odyssey, was a nice day :)

Go on any of the back roads? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,792 ✭✭✭Ded_Zebra

dgt wrote: »
    Go on any of the back roads? ;)

Nahh I didn't but it still wasn't very deep. I was with some Canadians and they couldn't believe that it only took that much snow to cause problems :pac:.
    It also wasn't the kind of snow that you could make snow balls or whatever with 'cos it was very wet. I'm sure it was better higher up though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,616 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

:):):):)

My mother just surprised me with this

A0AA78EF-BDCA-4A20-A171-27DFE7E75B10-11061-00000CE0418461A8.jpg

• Advertisement

My sister eventually has gotten around to replacing her much loved Ford Ka (she's been in a bangernomics Carisma for a year now, a few weeks was the plan).

Anyway, had a look at a 2007 Mini One in a local Mini dealer, €10,995 iirc was the asking price. 1.4 petrol 6 speed, red with white roof and other Cooper esque touches.

Now I thought this was sheer lunacy, even if they knocked a grand off (which I reckon they would have). But I could see the sister being really tempted by the two year warranty etc etc.

Dunno where the folks got her from back in the day :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement