Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***Motors Chat Thread Round 3***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭gollywog

I've decided to do everything I can to try keep hold of pinky, not able to let go just yet...... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭Bpmull

I seem to be getting way too much study done these days with the focus in the garage :pac:

On another note my dad has his car up over a week and got no real interest were all kind of surprised. It's bad when you can't even sell a octavia diesel. No one seems to be buying these days. So looks like he'll be keeping it. It's a pity as he had a really nice car lined up but if his doesnt sell he will have to keep it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

Everyone is worried about exams and study, and I'm just sitting here doing nothing due to continuous assessment :P

Everyone is worried about exams and study, and I'm just sitting here doing nothing due to continuous assessment :P

Continuous assessment sounds nice now I have a bit in my course but most of the continuous assessment in my modules is only worth 20percent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Combine the 2.... I'm writing up a report for a ca module as well as studying!

Last semester was a nightmare with work placement 40 hrs a week and 2 modules, one was ca and the lecturer was an absolute arse who overloaded us with un-necessary pointless work for little return. His sheer smugness was something to behold :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,616 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

I'm sitting on my arse with nothing to do.

It's GREAT

• Registered Users Posts: 7,298 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

ba_barabus wrote: »
    I'm sitting on my arse with nothing to do.

It's GREAT

I'm working :(

Still the money will come in handy for my remap hehe

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Pain in my ass with exams. I'm free after Saturday! For a few months that is....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

NO LONGER A COLLEGE STUDENT. FREE AFTER FOUR YEARS. YAAAAAAAAAAY

BX 19 wrote: »
    NO LONGER A COLLEGE STUDENT. FREE AFTER FOUR YEARS. YAAAAAAAAAAY

Yeah, that's what I said a few years ago too! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭randy hickey

Dear God, what do people be thinking?

Full-19091238.jpeg

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/4876860

• Registered Users Posts: 9,616 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

Just needs a few Garda stickers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

That TV would be quite valuable for retro game/console collectors. All new flatscreens are pure shiet for older games.

thats why have 2 TVs in my sitting room, one for new stuff and one for old.

For sale quite a while now....... Oddly enough!

Seen these on a focus the other day. Like wtf are they suppose to be eyelashes? :pac: :pac: I've never seen them before on a car.

image-1_zps90be36fa.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/4876860

jaysuz that is desperate!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

That TV would be quite valuable for retro game/console collectors. All new flatscreens are pure shiet for older games.

I use a flatscreen with my SNES. Ok, I have black bars on the sides due to the differing resolution but other than that it's fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Dord wrote: »
    I use a flatscreen with my SNES. Ok, I have black bars on the sides due to the differing resolution but other than that it's fine.

Well it is okay, but all Retro gamers prefer the good old school TVs for it. I am no retro gamer, so dont ask me about technical part. All I know, that those collectors REALLY like good quality CRTs.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

CRT's are better for any gaming, not only retro. HD resolution aside, for response times and clairty etc... CRT is always on top.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Maybe it's because I'm procrastinating, but I suddenly really want to have either an MX5 or a Cooper S. Something small, fun and chuckable!

• Advertisement

dar83 wrote: »
    CRT's are better for any gaming, not only retro. HD resolution aside, for response times and clairty etc... CRT is always on top.

Fair enough. I'll stick with my flatscreen. :pac:

Maybe it's because I'm procrastinating, but I suddenly really want to have either an MX5 or a Cooper S. Something small, fun and chuckable!

3538892902_Lol_94249156205_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

dar83 wrote: »

Well, if someone wants to buy my big arsed tv that weighs a ton..... They're welcome to it!

I was planning to blow it up..... Nah feck that, I still want to blow it up :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

You'll think I'm making it up. The tv I've had for 9 years mentioned earlier has just developed a black dot in the middle of the screen :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Ah now will ya stop, the 3er is well chuckable around the twisties, especially a sport model! ;)

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    Ah now will ya stop, the 3er is well chuckable around the twisties, especially a sport model! ;)

In good hands,but not in.... emmmm..... ummmmmmm.. you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Yeah just by a big boy M-Sport model :D
    I find the 3er the most 'chuckable' car Ive had. Never lets go, with TC on at least!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Yeah just by a big boy M-Sport model :D
    I find the 3er the most 'chuckable' car Ive had. Never lets go, with TC on at least!

H&R cup kit. Mines better ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

H&R cup kit. Mines better ;)

OEM ftw man!

My Sportlines are on the way closely followed by the ol bilsteins :o

• Advertisement

Jaysus, wimmen and their BMWs... :rolleyes: :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement