Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***Motors Chat Thread Round 3***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    Bit of an impromptu Motors meet up at Bishopscourt this weekend! Awesome weekends racing by some of the classes. Finally got a go pro on my car, HD footage for the win!

Put up, or shut up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

No comment....

8081281310_00ff512793_o.jpg

tumblr_mbomjyEr5X1rohi97o1_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭advertsfox

Skyleamer? BMWline?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭Cheensbo

advertsfox wrote: »
    Skyleamer? BMWline?

Sileamer m3via :P

S15 to get anal..... :pac:

Just painted in the 1 colour and I really like it..... I must get my head examined again someday :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭advertsfox

Cheensbo wrote: »
    Fecking is one in all :P

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

advertsfox wrote: »
    Skyleamer? BMWline?
    Cheensbo wrote: »

Heap of Sh!t!!!!!!!

Heap of Sh!t!!!!!!!

The blasphemy has gotten to you hasn't it..... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Is it just me or does the lad standing behind the BMW look like his feet are pointing the wrong way?

MugMugs wrote: »
    Is it just me or does the lad standing behind the BMW look like his feet are pointing the wrong way?

I think he's standing with his back to the camera....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

dgt wrote: »
    No comment....

8081281310_00ff512793_o.jpg

tumblr_mbomjyEr5X1rohi97o1_500.jpg

If you put your hand over the front part of the car then it actually looks good:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

If you put your hand over the front part of the car then it actually looks good:pac:

Yeah its kinda cool if it lost the BMW Badge, Lights and possibly grille. Though the bonnet doesnt actually look like it fits.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

If you put your hand over the front part of the car whole picture then it actually looks good:pac:

FYP ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    Bit of an impromptu Motors meet up at Bishopscourt this weekend! Awesome weekends racing by some of the classes. Finally got a go pro on my car, HD footage for the win!

Savage track isn't it?? First time driving it, didn't take too long to get into the swing of it...

Summer..... Me hole! :eek:
    Image632.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,961 ✭✭✭rocky

brake pads: A.B.S, Mintex or Bendix? from Mick's garage

Or ATE?

for a 2005 5 Series.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

I went with Mintex but ATE seem well recommended too.
    Mine stop me fine anyway! with feck all brake dust

Just a quick question for ye lads working with main dealers. I've a job interview with a main dealer for a parts assistant position this week and I've no idea what the position pays. I only want a rough figure just in case I'm asked what to expect during the interview. Research and all that. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭Ronnie Beck

rocky wrote: »
    brake pads: A.B.S, Mintex or Bendix? from Mick's garage

Or ATE?

for a 2005 5 Series.

I'd go for the ATE. Only OEM there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

EBC all the way. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Was on the motorway last night and drove until i reached 150km, car felt like it was only doing 100km, Only me on the road so i took advantage :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,616 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

Autosport wrote: »
    Was on the motorway last night and drove until i reached 150km, car felt like it was only doing 100km,
    bbe52f1030940a7fe89e58603520a017.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,298 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

Motorway driving once you know there is no rest stop and more than 1k to the nearest bridge/junction you can get away with the odd blast

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

i love how this guy decided to bypass the filter in the airbox with the flexi ducting.
    might aswell just remove the airbox and ancillaries, bin them and connect the flexi duct to the tb. but for what gain?
    foolish fool.

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/4962258

i love how this guy decided to bypass the filter in the airbox with the flexi ducting.
    might aswell just remove the airbox and ancillaries, bin them and connect the flexi duct to the tb. but for what gain?
    foolish fool.

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/4962258

That grey pipe going into the airbox from behind the headlight?

That grey pipe going into the airbox from behind the headlight?

yeah... its entering the box after the filter, defeating the purpose of both i suppose.

Some tool. The powered by the dole sticker just sums it up. Muck savage modifications:D.

I'd say it more needs the cow ****e cleaned out of the inlet to pass the NCT than it does a new shock.

its seen some life. been following it on the owners club. think a wheel came off it while moving at one point, wrecked the wing and door. then it was resprayed those colours to match a starlet gt advance, but never lacquered or even buffed as the photos show. appears to have no back box at the moment too. time for the knackers yard for that poor thing i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,792 ✭✭✭Ded_Zebra

Stole this from the classics section, I could think of at least one person here who might like it :D

http://www.toyota-global.com/company/history_of_toyota/75years/vehicle_lineage/family_tree/index.html

• Advertisement

pretty cool tbh :pac:

even links you to an online version of the original brochure

http://toyota.vo.llnwd.net/o29/toyota/digitalcatalog/60007154/pageview.html#page_num=2

going to be a while creeping this!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement