Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***Motors Chat Thread Round 3***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

Jayzuz lads. Just stumbled across the driving seat on tv3. Fcuk me that's some shiote. They just interviewed some employees who drive skodas and it was embarrassing. I'd honestly think it did more harm to the brand than anything. It can't be a good thing for brand image to be on this pile of shiote. The state of the ageing blonde. Massey Brothers must be looking after the make up there. Nicht gut. Gonna watch part two for a laugh.

Scratch that. The savage eye just started.

... the Toledo looks quite decent in fairness.

RoverJames wrote: »

Ah heoire

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

RoverJames wrote: »

Nearly a proper review too. Did they even open the boot in the B-max? Show the glove box or cup holders?

• Advertisement

squod wrote: »
    ......... Did they even open the boot in the B-max? Show the glove box or cup holders?

Only saw the Toledo bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

Stheno wrote: »
    dafuq?
    481890_4586644917796_1899873741_n.jpg

Jaysus, Them yokes should be an N.C.T fail.. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

I have those eyelashes on my car...they look fabulous!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

squod wrote: »
    Nearly a proper review too. Did they even open the boot in the B-max? Show the glove box or cup holders?

Would you really want to see the glove box or cup holders as a feature in a car on a motor review show?

• Administrators Posts: 53,843 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Thanks Dar. I took out that line :)

I read through that ad, Its a good job don't get me wrong. But I didn't understand this part in bold. After reading it a few time, so just a heads up! :)
    *Regularly waxed and paint/alloys fully sealed for winter

I just don't understand that bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

The paint and the alloys got a full sealant done with jetseal 109 :)

I thought this mustache sticker was more your style Alan. :)

IMG_1201.jpg

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

The paint and the alloys got a full sealant done with jetseal 109 :)

This on your car or the OPC you are thinking of?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

My car :)

Does it take long to apply the mascara or are they permanently tinted?

I just don't understand that bit.

Meant to show that the car is well looked after and maintained appropriately to protect the car body in weather conditions and avoid unnecessary wear and tear.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

I thought this sticker mustache was more your style Alan. :)

VQ2vL.jpg

VQ2vL.jpg

Transgender car?

Meant to show that the car is well looked after and maintained appropriately to protect the car body in weather conditions and avoid unnecessary wear and tear.

Oh ya, I know that, I just really didn't under stand the wording of the sentence.

Oh ya, I know that, I just really didn't under stand the wording of the sentence.

Just shorthand really, a lot of ads restrict the words, so avoiding using "has/is/was/has been" etc gets around that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

166man (Alfa)
    Metzger (Mazda)
    101sean (land rover)
    Gary ITR (Honda)
    Lightning (Fiat/Porsche)
    Ardennes (Opel) ?? - questionable
    KSaL (Honda)
    Voodoomelon (BMW)
    MCMLXXV (American Muscle)
    Vectra (Skoda / VAG)
    bmstuff (BMW)

challengemaster DIESEL

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

302780_476642925719332_1096087822_n.jpg

Spotted this on FB.... multiple lol's. The bending over, and the plate is "OFCR PLZ"

challengemaster DIESEL

;)

Ah now that's mean :)

I was left alone :)

Ah now that's mean :)

I was left alone :)

Hey, he had a go at all of us, the least I could do is tell the truth since he conveniently forgot about his own derv-love :D

Hey, he had a go at all of us, the least I could do is tell the truth since he conveniently forgot about his own derv-love :D

He did speak the truth though?

He did speak the truth though?

Nah, I'm now considered a BMW fan boi ;)

Rotaries are class and that's an end to it!

Nah, I'm now considered a BMW fan boi ;)

Rotaries are class and that's an end to it!

Mazda fanboi confirmed! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Nothing wrong with fanboyism, as long as it's not with diesel.

CianRyan wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with fanboyism, as long as it's not with diesel.
    When I'm going 600 miles a week at less than 30 mpg, even my mileage claims (which are rubbish) turn me into a diesel fan :)

A BIG diesel though and it'd have to be pre 2008 so I'd still be fecked on tax.

Actually, thinking about the tax and how often I do that mileage, and the expenses I get, I'll stick with my 2.0 petrol.

Can seriously see the attraction though, I used to 500 miles a week plus with no expenses.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

When I'm going 600 miles a week at less than 30 mpg, even my mileage claims (which are rubbish) turn me into a diesel fan :)

A BIG diesel though and it'd have to be pre 2008 so I'd still be fecked on tax.

Actually, thinking about the tax and how often I do that mileage, and the expenses I get, I'll stick with my 2.0 petrol.

Can seriously see the attraction though, I used to 500 miles a week plus with no expenses.

You'd want to be buying one of these if you're going diesel at all.

And drop the lump in an R8 while you're at it. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement