Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***Motors Chat Thread Round 3***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

To me that would be spotless :eek:

• Administrators Posts: 53,844 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

All I can say is thank Jesus I used a disposable SIM to sell my car. The amount of messers and timewasters is unreal. "I'll send you €100 by paypal now if you take down the ad." Louise! How green do they think I am?

I just recorded a voice-mail message saying "The car is sold" and turned off the phone. Madness.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

you know what lads? with all the **** out there me and misses decided to have a small budget for us for a small present. 2 mins ago i ordered my xmas present.
    who ever does not like it can feck off! i have a middle life crisis and i always wanted to get one of these! :p

9398?$main$

But you ain't old enough for a midlife crisis....!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

you know what lads? with all the **** out there me and misses decided to have a small budget for us for a small present. 2 mins ago i ordered my xmas present.
    who ever does not like it can feck off! i have a middle life crisis and i always wanted to get one of these! :p

9398?$main$

I don't see a spoiler on that. :mad::p

Seriously though, they are cool. I got one there a fews years ago. But I never finished making it. Oh god why! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

thing is. lego like this is almost imposible to get!!! :eek:

i tried pixmania, amazon, ebay, smyths, argos etc. all ouf of stock!

i still got some left over from my xmas present budget so i might grab one more set too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,384 ✭✭✭pred racer

dgt wrote: »
    I've been meaning to get one for ages but the idea of having it in just 1 car puts me off as I often drive other vehicles about, not just my car...

I understand why they are one vehicle though :)

I have one, my kids laugh, point and make the loser sign at people that have to stop :D

Btw you can go through the one on the M7 at 100km;)

The one on the galway road you do have to slow down to 60/70 I nearly hit it the last time I went through:eek:

Hmmmm... It seems I have been doing college stuff all day! 3 reports and 14 pages into a final report, I think it's enough for the day :)

858mw4n

• Administrators Posts: 53,844 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

awec wrote: »
    Couldn't remember the exact speed, the M1 one is 50 I'm pretty sure.

Ill remember that, ill be going through on fri;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

I always hit it about 80ish..... Never had an issue of it throwing me out for going too fast.

In saying that, I live on the N2 so can't really remember but almost certain it's 80.

MugMugs wrote: »
    I always hit it about 80ish..... Never had an issue of it throwing me out for going too fast.

In saying that, I live on the N2 so can't really remember but almost certain it's 80.

I just know that the one on the M4 is waaaay slower than the one on the M7,
    Nearly ended up with a new front splitter:p

pred racer wrote: »
    I just know that the one on the M4 is waaaay slower than the one on the M7,
    Nearly ended up with a new front splitter:p

Yeah, the M3 is like that too. Hit it a bit fast in the company car with the boss beside me.... oooops :o

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Ill remember that, ill be going through on fri;)

M1 is fine, you'll be grand at about 80 going through it.

They all have a limit set of fifty some of the barriers react quicker tho.

Stheno wrote: »
    M1 is fine, you'll be grand at about 80 going through it.

They all have a limit set of fifty some of the barriers react quicker tho.

You off the sick list yet Stheno?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

You off the sick list yet Stheno?

No :( I'll be committed to an insane asylum soon!

Trying to book an nct retest before 28th December, can't find a single slot :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Shouldn't let me loose in a car garage :( Ended up buying a new car and shall be receiving it in Feb :D

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    Brought the TT home, the drive way now has a TT and a S2000 in it :) A pleasant surprise was I found a little remote for the head unit in a cubby.Its a really nice Sony one that has Bluetooth audio and call support.

Autosport wrote: »
    Shouldn't let me loose in a car garage :( Ended up buying a new car and shall be receiving it in Feb :D

O2.jpg

That goes for both of ye!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Brought the TT home, the drive way now has a TT and a S2000 in it :) A pleasant surprise was I found a little remote for the head unit in a cubby.Its a really nice Sony one that has Bluetooth audio and call support.

Pics or
    >>>>>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I love Custard ;-) hehehe

Autosport wrote: »
    I love Custard ;-) hehehe

Proof of ownership around here. :)

My camera is ****e but I`ll take some tomorrow when its bright outside!

And custard..

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

And custard..

lol :D

Someone get this man custard!

And custard..

Funny you should mention custard, my good ladyfriends uncle nicknamed the Sporting..... The custard box :pac:

lol :D

Someone get this man custard!

Ironically, when I bought my car, I never thought to put up a custard pic. Instead I used wellies, put them in the engine bay.. :( Just not the same though....

dgt wrote: »
    Funny you should mention custard, my good ladyfriends uncle nicknamed the Sporting..... The custard box :pac:

I love it! :D

What's with the custard?:confused:

Stheno wrote: »
    What's with the custard?:confused:

Proof of ownership. :) It also has to be Birds custard powder, not some crappy knock off.

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement