Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***Motors Chat Thread Round 3***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

pred racer wrote: »
    At 19 if they havent moved out Im throwing them out;)

FU mammies boy:D

aye, imagine your spawn still around after 18...

even 26! spending all that money on TAX, but not on his own apartment! horrible! :pac: poor poor parents...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

My mam drops hints about me moving the odd time, every time I get an interview really. I'm only 22, sure I'm just a baby.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

At 19 if they havent moved out Im throwing them out;)

FU mammies boy:D
    CianRyan wrote: »
    My mam drops hints about me moving the odd time, every time I get an interview really. I'm only 22, sure I'm just a baby.

Oh's eldest is 22 and still lives at home with his mother.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,384 ✭✭✭pred racer

I went to boarding school at 12, havent lived at home full time since;)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

I went to boarding school at 12, havent lived at home full time since;)

Ah now we know what went wrong!:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Ah we'll that's it, my sister went to Aus for college at 19 and hasn't lived at home since. Given the chance I would love to have a place with my GF, bloody expensive though.

*still waits for MM to flip and go in to nerdrage...

Stheno wrote: »
    Ah now we know what went wrong!:pac:

FU too :p

Ah we'll that's it, my sister went to Aus for college at 19 and hasn't lived at home since. Given the chance I would love to have a place with my GF, bloody expensive though.

You're too young to be living in sin :D

Daddy pred said so!
    *still waits for MM to flip and go in to nerdrage...

No please, I remember the last time :(

Daddy pred said so!

No please, I remember the last time :(

well sometimes you got to make your own entertainment :P

• Advertisement

Would you not go play with your lego instead of taunting MM?

Daddy pred said so!

Yep, go live in a stinking hovel with your mates for a while, lots of time for dem women to try and change you;)

Does that make you the Mammy? Mugsmugs is not gonna be happy:D

That makes you go blind:D
    (or deaf if youre french):pac:

Would you not go play with your lego instead of taunting MM?

not yet! 25th is the day! :D

Yep, go live in a stinking hovel with your mates for a while, lots of time for dem women to try and change you;)

Does that make you the Mammy? Mugsmugs is not gonna be happy:D

No. I'm too young to be a parent :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Northern Monkey

I haven't lived at home in about 16 years, but I still love going home for the weekend to sleep in my old bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

This is when of those nights where a persons happiness can't be described. After dropping my car to the auto electrician 3times for a day each I drove to the guy who programmed cc on my car. With op com and his pure genius he solved my brake switch error and my ac error and my boot light wiring and programmed comfort closing. So I now have cruise control again, my air conditioning works, my boot light works, I have no dirty error about a brake switch on the dash as its fixed and I can now open and close the windows as much as I want with the remote. What an absolutely daaaaaycent night! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Did you ever get that acceleration issue sorted?

i removed and cleaned the bejaysus out of the tb a few weeks ago and that has gotten rid of it id say...90% of the time it used occur so im content

• Registered Users Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭Dartz

I had an acceleration problem with my car.

Took it to a main dealer. Found nothing wrong with it.

It's a 1.5 diesel Scenic. It's not supposed to accelerate he says.

I seem to remember it doing it once... but that might've been a gust of wind.

This is when of those nights where a persons happiness can't be described. After dropping my car to the auto electrician 3times for a day each I drove to the guy who programmed cc on my car. With op com and his pure genius he solved my brake switch error and my ac error and my boot light wiring and programmed comfort closing. So I now have cruise control again, my air conditioning works, my boot light works, I have no dirty error about a brake switch on the dash as its fixed and I can now open and close the windows as much as I want with the remote. What an absolutely daaaaaycent night! :D:D

Finding a good electrician is like finding 5tons of pure gold in your back garden. Look after him better then after your own children! :D

Nah, seriously, in the day and age, where you can't even change a light bulb witouth a diagnostic computer plugged in, these fellas are worth gold.

• Advertisement

Thing is shadow, he ain't even an auto leccy, he just has op com and he's willing to keep at it til he finds the problem yano? Great to have someone that cares!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,865 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

Pain in the backside job on a damp day...

• Administrators Posts: 53,844 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 866 ✭✭✭renofan

Pain in the backside job on a damp day...

PLANETSIDE-2-GENERAL-SUICIDE-EDITION7.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Bulb?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,865 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

Bulb?

Yep, face on the guy fitting it when he saw the type of car was priceless I must say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Northern Monkey

awec wrote: »
    Ah bai, all the deeraaaaaaay gyyeeeeeeeerrrllllsss will want a wee luk at yeeerrr cyyyyaaaaarrrrr.

I read that in a dundalk accent :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

2000!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,298 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    2000!

Al-bundy-ed-oneill-animated-gif-10.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,298 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

Mmm Polish beer + https://soundcloud.com/strictlyrhythm/strictly-rhythms-merry

Some christmas shopping early tomorrow and then a 14 pub crawl with friends i havent seen all year in Galway, oh joy :)

Knackered after a heavy day at work

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement