Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***Motors Chat Thread Round 3***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,298 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

Stheno wrote: »
    What's happened?

http://pumabuild.com/pumacat/product_info.php?products_id=2223

DMF failure on a petrol, oh the Humiliation :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

I'll be humiliated putting the pics up when I do mine on the Alfa if that's the case :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

MugMugs wrote: »
    Not a bad idea for Slane too.

We kept getting done down by Stackallen Bridge and on Slane Bridge itself.

They fleeced a locked van whilst some of the lads were standing down on the bank no more than 10 metres from the van !

It's nuts around there

And the hill of Slane. Never once up there without seeing fresh sugar glass

Stackallen bridge, a funny place indeed. Down the road further at the corner always populated with people my age up to no good!

Then there's the ramparts, a different league altogether...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

**** m8. Hugs and kisses. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,298 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

**** m8. Hugs and kisses. :(

Don't craj for me Argentina http://pumabuild.com/pumacat/product_info.php?products_id=2223 :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

I'll be washing my hair :)

Exercise is not good for you.

*Throughout the Boards universe, mental images of Stheno dive bomb*

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

dar83 wrote: »
    *Throughout the Boards universe, mental images of Stheno dive bomb*

:pac:

She's probably one of those freaks who eats whatever the hell she wants, never exercises and stays thin :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

• Registered Users Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭gollywog

She's probably one of those freaks who eats whatever the hell she wants, never exercises and stays thin :rolleyes:

I used to be like that, but im now fat as ****!! ;)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

gollywog wrote: »
    I used to be like that, but im now fat as ****!! ;)

Have you advanced in years much during that time?

NCT next week for OH's car. If it fail but with nothing other than the relatively minor stuff we are aware of, I shall be happy :)

• Advertisement

Have you advanced in years much during that time?

NCT next week for OH's car. If it fail but with nothing other than the relatively minor stuff we are aware of, I shall be happy :)

Em im 27 so??? Ah im not fat, just getting stockier, used to be a skeleten, I look better now anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

You think you're fat?
    I've gained 2.5 stone in two years.

I blame food.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Em im 27 so??? Ah im not fat, just getting stockier, used to be a skeleten, I look better now anyway :)

As I've gotten older people speak with doom of middle age and impending obesity that's why :)

CianRyan wrote: »
    You think you're fat?
    I've gained 2.5 stone in two years.

I blame food.

Your not fat though....
    I eat a good bit of food but train pretty hard too so i can usually eat what i like!
    As I've gotten older people speak with doom of middle age and impending obesity that's why :)

Ah you'll be grand! :p

I've put on quite a bit of weight recently due to giving up smoking. I replaced smoking with eating crap but also I've been exercising so it will just take a bit of work to get back to where I was a few years ago.

I've put on quite a bit of weight recently due to giving up smoking. I replaced smoking with eating crap but also I've been exercising so it will just take a bit of work to get back to where I was a few years ago.

I gave up cigarrettes a few years ago, put on around 2 stone in a couple of months, went back on them and the weight just fell off again, im convinced smoking increases your metabolism or something like that, along with the extra eating

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Your not fat though....
    I eat a good bit of food but train pretty hard too so i can usually eat what i like!

Beneath the hoodies I've got a pregnancy belly.
    Seriously, it hangs low and it's hard, just like a baby.*

I've just started jogging last week, here's to hoping that'll help me shed some weight!

*Pun definitely intended.

I gave up cigarrettes a few years ago, put on around 2 stone in a couple of months, went back on them and the weight just fell off again, im convinced smoking increases your metabolism or something like that, along with the extra eating

No, smoking just decreases your appetite. Exercise and eating proper food increase your metabolism ;)

Motors related: The heavier you are, the more fuel your car uses to drag your fat ass around :D

Exercise and eating proper food increase your metabolism ;)

So does stress :) Might kill you a bit quicker though?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Redisle

Hmmmm.. just did a motorcheck on this ZR160 that I'm looking at. According to that the NCT expired in July 2010 and the tax is out since April 2012. Kind of worrying that there is no benchmark for emissions anywhere in the recent past! Was thinking about going to see it on Saturday.

• Advertisement

Redisle wrote: »
    Hmmmm.. just did a motorcheck on this ZR160 that I'm looking at. According to that the NCT expired in July 2010 and the tax is out since April 2012. Kind of worrying that there is no benchmark for emissions anywhere in the recent past! Was thinking about going to see it on Saturday.

Is it not suspiciously cheap?

I don't think so. They don't tend to sell easily due to the reputation they have for HGF. I see similar prices on the mgzr forums (UK).

The guy said he is an ex mechanic and replaced the hg himself when he got it anyway.

I don't suppose anyone lives near Donaghmede, Dublin and knows anything else about the car or the seller? It is up on adverts too. Really being put off by the NCT thing now!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Good thing that tshirt was a large so :D

Good thing that tshirt was a large so :D

...and it's still huge on me ;) STFU diesel boi!!!

Motors related: The heavier you are, the more fuel your car uses to drag your fat ass around :D

You can burn up to 325 calories in an hour, if you wax your car for that much time.:)

Hurling and badminton best ways to keep fit!

/shudders :D

/shudders :D

Not into sports then Stheno?! :p

• Advertisement

Not into sports then Stheno?! :p

Used to be, played badminton, squash, basketball, rugby, swam competitively, and was very fit.

Now I am a slob.

I enjoy watching sports :)

Nah tbh, my lifestyle and the amount of travel I do mean I can't commit to any regular team sports.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement