Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDC World Championship 2013

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

You have to feel for John Bowles. He did him self proud though. Fantastic match

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Anderson absolutely blessed to get through that. The good and the bad in his game was in full force today.

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭langer91

Bowles looks absolutely gutted, and Anderson looks like he just won the lottery he should be gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 tpx111

Really enjoyed that Anderson match. He is some man to hit big scores, pity his finishing is so poor. I like Gary though, he seems to have that cheeky smile on his face even when everything is going wrong.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

just looking at the draw, wade is haunted - he has an easy route all the way to the semi-final, might be worth a bet

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

It's all too easy for Terry Jenkins do far! 2-0 up in sets with Part only having won one leg so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Part throwing it away here in the 5th

The Asset...can be more like the Asshole sometimes. Fine player but think he should drop the attitude and the swagger and the tie and sunglasses routine now and let the darts do the talking, it's not as if he doesn't have the talent.

The Asset...can be more like the Asshole sometimes. Fine player but think he should drop the attitude and the swagger and the tie and sunglasses routine now and let the darts do the talking, it's not as if he doesn't have the talent.

Classic example of Sky over hype imo. He hasnt been in any sort of good form for ages now yet every year they talk of him as having a chance of premier league spot before the Worlds. The act and all the BS gets him more attention than his abilty would so he may as well keep it up I reckon

KevIRL wrote: »
    Classic example of Sky over hype imo. He hasnt been in any sort of good form for ages now yet every year they talk of him as having a chance of premier league spot before the Worlds. The act and all the BS gets him more attention than his abilty would so he may as well keep it up I reckon

Presume he reckons its worth a few euros on the exhibition circuit. I guess he thinks the demise of Mason and Manley leaves a space for a "bad boy" figure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭michaelr666

true about sky over hyping Nicholson but bristow hates him. Nicholson himself watches WWE and is inspired by CM punk so thats probably why he has to have a "bad boy" image to get more noticed.. its working anyway in fairness to him

jesus thorn come on!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Thorton all over the shop in this 2nd set, he's lucky Nicholson is doing the same. Should be 2-0.

Thornton is all over the place but still makes it 1-1 in sets.

I think Thornton is trying too hard, he needs relax a bit and get a bit of rythm going and he can easily beat the incredibly overrated Nicholson

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭Max Power

Thornton needs to keep his composure, he is well capable of beating Nicholson.

Thats more like it Thornton

unbelievable darts from Thornton there I think he has finally found his composure!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Just throw 6 or 8 great legs together Thornton please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Hate that Taylor clip.
    "He will not be defeated" Been saying that the last 2 years :pac:

this will be the biggest bottle ever from thorn if he blows this

• Advertisement

What the actual fukk Thornton

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭Treble20

Oh FFS Thornton!

Thornton! Argh!

I said something that rhymes with "clucking bell".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭hawkwing

Fair play to Nicholson for keeping in this..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭Max Power

This is Nicholson's to lose now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Super under pressure darts from both lads here.

BULL!!

This is some battle, they're really slugging it out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭hawkwing

one of the most even matches ever from start to finish--whenever it comes

• Advertisement

AT LAST!

What a match

Advertisement