Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDC World Championship 2013

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Oh Jesus, Taylor is talking about going to the doctor. That bloke is beaten. He knows he's passing the baton onto Van Gerwen.

I'd say he's thinking years ago, i would have finished that match earlier. He knows full well it's coming to an end and i'd say Van Gerwen will be getting the crowd's support in tuesday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,217 ✭✭✭Justin10

Jasus Rod and Phil having a romance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭Juwwi

I've rewound it a few times and it looks to me like Barnie was the cause of the trouble at the end :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

arrogant patronising ba$tard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

I wonder will Taylor mention he has a cold?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭Max Power

monkey9 wrote: »
    Oh Jesus, Taylor is talking about going to the doctor. That bloke is beaten. He knows he's passing the baton onto Van Gerwen.

I'd say he's thinking years ago, i would have finished that match earlier. He knows full well it's coming to an end and i'd say Van Gerwen will be getting the crowd's support in tuesday.
    Lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭mikehunts

Taylor not to pleased with the crowd booing him on TV:D:D

I wonder will Taylor mention he has a cold?

Real question is how many times ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

he's got a cold, mvg has a broken foot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,613 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

When he comes across as bad as tonight, you think he want to say what happened and saved some face but he must of ****ed up and doesnt have the nerve to say what happened

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 731 ✭✭✭inmyday

Headshot wrote: »
    Fair bad he doesnt have the nerve to tell us what happened

He is a bad winner and a bad loser. He comes across as a pr1ck.
    The best at this sport, but a terrible sportsman.

And his buddy on sky sports licking his hole is disgraceful.

I cant believe he just said that

What business is it of yours or anyone else's what happened?

Oh would u stop. Ofcourse everyone is going to wonder what happened there paid a fortune it was not nice to se, we should at least know why Phil got angry without going into exact words

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Taylor saying he is sick and his opponent in the final is the best darts player he has ever seen, must have lost all confidence after nearly throwing it away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

What did taylor do at the end? Didnt get to see it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭AndyP

robbie1977 wrote: »
    I've rewound it a few times and it looks to me like Barnie was the cause of the trouble at the end :confused:

Talor should have weny straight to Barneveld and shook his hand as soon as the game was over, show some respect.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭big dar

Taylor loves it when th crowd boo's his opponent but goes mad when it's the other way Works both ways Phil .Please MVG dont buckle to this classless knob and wipe the floor with him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

This interview is bizarre!! I've never seen Taylor look so shaken. The bloke has won the match and he is shaken!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

jesus sky dont half make it easy for him...asking if he wins it what will he do to respect the memory of sid wadell...ffs

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭sfwcork

Taylor sounds like he has a cold

• Advertisement

Oh would u stop. Ofcourse everyone is going to wonder what happened there paid a fortune it was not nice to se, we should at least know why Phil got angry without going into exact words
    If you want a bit of drama go watch Fair City.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭Treble20

No doubting Phil Taylor is the greatest man ever to throw darts and no one will ever come close to him but the man is a law to himself within the PDC. The past few years he has made a show of himself numerous times on camera bitching and moaning about opponents and the crowd when things don't go his way but by **** that took the ****ing biscuit tonight!

While I hope MVG wins the final I do think Taylor will be hard to beat now. Regardless I'm totally pissed off with what Taylor did there,can't wait for Lakeside to start next week,the averages mightn't be shocking high and the venue might look like a ballroom but at least the players give 100% respect to one another and the crowd are real darts fans who appreciate the players.

Headshot wrote: »
    When he comes across as bad as tonight, you think he want to say what happened and saved some face but he must of ****ed up and doesnt have the nerve to say what happened

Spot on knows full well he was out of order.. If he felt he done nothing wrong hed come out and try and make Barney look bad the pr!ck. Suprised Barney was going to hug him after what Taylor said about Barney wanting to die in his sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

Sky Sports as deferential as ever. Expected some background music as Taylor announced that he would give the trophy to Sid's wife. No hard questions about the scenes at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

wrap up this farce of an interview

Taylor doesn't like Dave Clarke either, probably can see sky start to big up Van Gerwen in his place

Has Harrington climbed out of Taylors arse yet?

Clarke is afraid of Taylor at this stage

What did taylor do at the end? Didnt get to see it.
    He rode Silvia van Barneveld on stage right in front of Barney.

"There still shouting Barney Army" Awh love it :D He is going mad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

Taylor is a moody c*nt
    he seems scared of Van Gerwen imo

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 243 ✭✭Fits Morris

Taylor might have the titles but he'll never have the class. An utter scumbag. I hope van Gerwen pulverises him.

Advertisement