Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDC World Championship 2013

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Jenkins' is muck
    What's with the Dennis Priestly love in on Sky? I find him really boring to watch.

your positive :rolleyes: lol

Dennis is a legend, fair play to him.

Bit more of a random one but I once played online poker tournament against him, it was like ladbrokes sponsored thing. He was chatting away in the wee chat box. True gent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

Devastator wrote: »

your positive :rolleyes: lol

Dennis is a legend, fair play to him.

Bit more of a random one but I once played online poker tournament against him, it was like ladbrokes sponsored thing. He was chatting away in the wee chat box. True gent
    He used to come to Tralee a lot in the 90's, a very nice bloke who after his exhibition would sit down & have a pint with the lads who played him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭Max Power

Young playing well here, he has a lovely throw. This could go the distance.

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Gotya

Come on Lloyd. 1-1

2-2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Jaysis Lloyd had dig very deep for that win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,502 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

KevIRL wrote: »
    Jaysis Lloyd had dig very deep for that win.

He has a good dig on him in fairness.

Solid start there from Walsh. Last games of the 1st round today,ya?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Yeah tonight is the last of the first rounds. Second round starts tomorrow afternoon. Very annoying because I will be in work!

It's nice to see Darren Webster back on the tv, I remember him from 5 or 6 years ago. He used to be decent enough. Struggling so far tonight though.

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Yeah tonight is the last of the first rounds. Second round starts tomorrow afternoon. Very annoying because I will be in work!

It's nice to see Darren Webster back on the tv, I remember him from 5 or 6 years ago. He used to be decent enough. Struggling so far tonight though.

In the afternoon tomorrow? Pi$$ balls

Will have to get out of work early so!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Will have to get out of work early so!

Very early, starts at half 12!

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Very early, starts at half 12!

Finish at 3 on Friday anyway, given the week thats in it, I likely could get out by say 1.30 tomorrow. Especially now I realise this is on for the afternoon :D

Finish at 3 on Friday anyway, given the week thats in it, I likely could get out by say 1.30 tomorrow. Especially now I realise this is on for the afternoon :D

Lucky you, I'll be stuck trying to watch it on the sly on my phone!

Webster gets a set back and he has really picked it up. 2-1 Walsh

Solid if unspectacular stuff from Walsh there. Webster very erratic, think he got 5 180's but some poor scoring also

Not quite but Lim wins 4-1. Poor standard though, MvG will be delighted with the easy draw.

Oh Dana Dana Dana

Wow some throwing there, Rand with 7 darts of a 9 darter and loses the leg to a 12 darter from Hybrecths

1-1 in sets. This has the makings of a very good game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

What a match!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭shiibata

Treble 19 getting fairly battered here too

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

why did huybrechts refuse the rand hug?

Sorry to see Kym go out but one hell of a game.

donfers wrote: »
    why did huybrechts refuse the rand hug?

I would say given the last few weeks for him he may not be in a huggy mood.

Gutted for Hybrechts. Gutted for my bets but most importantly gutted that we'll see no more of Dana on the screens for this years worlds

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,258 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Great match,

Full credit to Rand, he was on fire, annoys me with his camera antics though.

Quality game. I don't why but I like Scott Rand. He's a bit of a character which is needed in darts.

Very enjoyable game but it's hard on Huybrechts considering the bad time he is going through.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭hawkwing

That was a breath of fresh air to a fairly dull tournament so far.Nice to see someone with a smile on their face all through whether winning or losing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Rand has a smug face that makes me want to punch it.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

It must be hard to take to lose a first round match with a near enough 100 average

Advertisement