Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broken Turtle Beaches after 6 months

Options
  • 18-11-2012 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,961 ✭✭✭

Pissed off Turtle beaches stopped working in one ear after just 6 months of use.

Any tips what to do to replace them?

I personally think they are like Beats headphones totally overrated plastic crap :mad:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,309 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Moved from Playstation.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

You should contact the retailer where you purchased the product.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

Turtle Beach seem to be very problematic, so many retailers have actually stopped carrying them. The bass went on one pair of mine and the replacement also broke. Went back with the replacement and he guy gave me a different brand as he said they no longer stocked TB due to problems.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Andy!!

Turtle Beach are actually made from the same internals as beats headphones are they not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

Broken Turtle Beaches after 6 months

Surely someone from animal rescue or whalewatch Ireland should have intervened long before now.

How come it took 6 months for the injured turtle to finally beach and probaly die in pain. :mad:

I think you should be reported to the ISPCA as you obviously saw the poor turtle suffer over the past 6 months.:(

Should this be moved to animal fourm?

:p
    :D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

Andy!! wrote: »
    Turtle Beach are actually made from the same internals as beats headphones are they not?

Haven't heard that before.

Either way both companies supply products that are not worth what they cost (in before the fan boys chim in)

If you can let us know what you want, a headset or headphones then I can give you some reccomendations. Also a price range would be nice. Is it for gaming for music?

Advertisement