Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

student grant when to expect payment?

Options
  • 18-11-2012 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hello I've been approved for a maintenance grant and would like to know if anyone has received theirs yet and if so how long after acceptance letter does it take for money to come through?
    Also does it come through on a certain day monthly or weekly or is it a once off payment... Tks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 bluepencil

bluepencil wrote: »
    Hello I've been approved for a maintenance grant and would like to know if anyone has received theirs yet and if so how long after acceptance letter does it take for money to come through?
    Also does it come through on a certain day monthly or weekly or is it a once off payment... Tks in advance

Never mind I found the answer out thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 17 bluepencil

just a quick update..we received our payment on the 23rd november paid into my sons account... it is 130euro a month.. won't cover everything but thank God its come in :D

Advertisement