Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want a Computer man cave for Christmas!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

man some people need to get a life FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

If any of those pictures are a 30-somethings decked out room in their parents house, i'll agree with you.

However, a lot of them look like study rooms, in which case, what's the problem?

Some people like to spend their money on cars and beer. Others like to spend their money on football matches. Some want to have a nice computer setup.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I need a girl cave like one of those rooms. If I had the money, I'd go all out.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Momento Mori

I'm jelly. Seriously, if I had the money I'd build my cave and never leave.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 350 ✭✭CRM Ireland

The green eyed monster is ripping right out of you.

Can you elaborate on why they need to get a life? How do you know what kind of life they have? Chances are if they can afford such great setups, that they have a very comfortable life!

Killjoys everywhere.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭RADIUS

Would one huge screen not make more sense?

• Registered Users Posts: 83,333 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

RADIUS wrote: »
    Would one huge screen not make more sense?
    No, it makes trying to multitask painful. You can run a lot more windows on multiple screens, clearly, rather than on one. Also having them all angled to be perpendicular to your head is a lot easier on the eyes, and for Eyefinity gaming is really neat for your peripheral vision. not to mention I could afford 5 23" monitors before I could ever afford a 60" Television, and those TVs don't have nearly the same screen resolution as a PC monitor (they're designed to be viewed comfortably from couch distance, not 24"), and require more energy to operate, and put off a lot more heat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Defiler Of The Coffin

Some day... Some day...

Some of the lighting is well cool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 ciarank1

I do like them, multiple monitors are the way to go for sure, I always try to use 2 when i can. unfortunately i spend most of my time on my laptop.

Advertisement