Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Iphone 4 Price Plan

• 19-11-2012 1:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭

Hi just bought an iphone off ebay and was just wondering what irish provider offers the cheapest option. Im 19 so i do qualify for 48. Ive looked through all providers but cant seem to decide on which price plan suits best. Ideally im looking for free texts and internet for 20 euro a month. This seems impossible to find.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Deano12345

I'm with Three at the moment, and I get 15GB of Data and 3,000 texts per month for €20 (they say 'unlimited' but the limits are there in the T&C's). I know Vodafone used to do either texts or internet for €20 a month too, but I'm not sure about now, its been about 2 years since I was with VF

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,998 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Deano12345 wrote: »
    I'm with Three at the moment, and I get 15GB of Data and 3,000 texts per month for €20 (they say 'unlimited' but the limits are there in the T&C's). I know Vodafone used to do either texts or internet for €20 a month too, but I'm not sure about now, its been about 2 years since I was with VF

There is no data limit on the T&Cs, it is unlimited. I'd suggest you read them again, or go to the Three forum and clarify it with the reps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

whiterebel wrote: »

There is no data limit on the T&Cs, it is unlimited. I'd suggest you read them again, or go to the Three forum and clarify it with the reps.
    Last time I checked a few months ago the 15gb data limit was definitely in the all you can eat data t&c's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

The way it's worded says if you go over 15gb in one month they can limit or cut off your data

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,998 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

guil wrote: »
    Last time I checked a few months ago the 15gb data limit was definitely in the all you can eat data t&c's

Nope. You MAY be throttled if you exceed 15GB, but it won't be cut off.

• Advertisement
Advertisement