Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clavicle/collarbone microdermals in Dublin

Options
  • 19-11-2012 2:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone had any clavicle/collarbone microdermals done in Dublin? Did a quick search here but most of the threads are old. Looking to hear if anywhere in Dublin actually does this and how people have gotten on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

guess not Untitled-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Hey Los! I dunno anyone that has them, but I would imagine them to be a bit of a pain to heal. I'd say go to any piercer that has a really good reputation and experience with microdermals to give them the best chance of healing.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 afterglow82

--LOS-- wrote: »
    Has anyone had any clavicle/collarbone microdermals done in Dublin? Did a quick search here but most of the threads are old. Looking to hekar if anywhere in Dublin actually does this and how people have gotten on?

Hey LOS, hope this isn't too late, dani in Dublin ink is great at them, all the dermals she's done for me have been fantastic, the only thing id say (having 4 myself, 2 on each side) is, make sure u get them low enough that they won't rub off your collarbone when you raise your arm, or they'll take ages to settle :S your piercer will give u advice on placement, but at the end of the day it's up to you where you want them

Hope this helps :)

Advertisement