Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xbox 250GB console, Halo 4 & 12 months live sub for under €200

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭elsparko

amazon are usually really cool about the balls ups that an post constantly make. id say theyre pretty used to it now at this stage.

at the same time, id say youll be in a situation like me, and it will arrive at your door yet an post will continue to deny its existence

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭Notch000

I just got a mail saying there was a delivery failure and the item has been returned to amazon. It is not possible to redeliver, nad such an order needs to be reordered again if they are still wanted.

There was no tracking number and no delivery or notification of such from anpost.............................................................................

EditAmazon said i can reorder and request a refund for the differecne in prices

Advertisement