Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My first crash!

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I would have changed the cable aswell Eoin for the sake of the price of the part.....last thing you want espeically starting out is the cable to snap mid ride and you get spooked mid corner or something. Just change it for piece of mind.

Hopefully see you on a spin some Sunday to get the un-edited version from you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

That Global Distributors seems fairly decent.

Yeah, Lisa knows her stuff and is very helpful.

Like Wonda said, no harm changing the cable too, for what it costs.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭eoinkildare

Going to get it done on Thursday when I'm in work. What money should I be looking at for it to be done for me? Parts and labour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Going to get it done on Thursday when I'm in work. What money should I be looking at for it to be done for me? Parts and labour

For what mate? A clutch cable? About €17 (ish) and you'll fit it in 5 minutes yourself.

Jesus yeah dont go giving anyone an hour's labour €60-€80 get the parts and someone will sort ya. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭eoinkildare

Haynes manual it is so! I'll give it a go tomorrow hopefully

Best of luck, dont forget the mug of tae!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Best of luck, dont forget the mug of tae!

I die a little inside everytime i see it that retarded spelling of the the most godly drink in this world.

goodlad wrote: »
    I die a little inside everytime i see it that retarded spelling of the the most godly drink in this world.

Really! Is that because you got kicked in the head by a horse the other week? :D

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Really! Is that because you got kicked in the head by a horse the other week? :D

To be fair now, it was a headbut and not a kick. I think if it kicked me i would be dead, lol.

Sure the main thing is that the crazy horse headbut me and not my bike!

• Advertisement

Ahh you would be grand if it kicked ya....if you had a 4-5 star sharp rated helmet on ya. And if you did not put them bar risers on you would have been sitting lower and it might have missed you!

Sure look... There are pro's and cons to everything.
    The main thing is to just not let a horse headbutt me again while im sitting on my bike.. or off the bike... I just don't ever wanna be headbutt by a horse again.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭paulieeye

paddy147 wrote: »
    Biker was behind car,car if using indicator was in front and its up to biker to have a duty to see the indicator of the car in front and act accordingly.

had to reply...this is laughable!!! who is this paddy147 chap?...i like his jokes

paulieeye wrote: »
    had to reply...this is laughable!!! who is this paddy147 chap?...i like his jokes

I honestly think that paddy147 is FRANKIE BOYLE :eek:

Advertisement