Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

People being caught for downloading pirated music.

Options
  • 19-11-2012 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭

I am currently writing a bachelor paper on The foundations of the digital music Industry at the moment and I was talking to a number of friends over the weekend. What strikes me is the fact that I have actually never heard of a direct friend who has been punished for downloading Illegal music.
    I was just wondering if anyone here on boards knows of a friend, relative etc that has been caught? I know we all hear stories about a friend of a friend and see articles about people but has anyone actually expirienced this first hand? It seems odd because of all the fuss that is made about this. and the fact so many people do actually download illegally.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,452 ✭✭✭Rigsby

This is the "MUSIC" forum. We discuss music.....not crime. :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement