Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 1 Week 12 Fixtures ** Wednesday - Sunday**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Jason Ashy Stretcher

adrian522 wrote: »
    Nerd, you around Thursday evening?

im going to be leaving the league as im moving abroad for a year il leave this evening

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

im going to be leaving the league as im moving abroad for a year il leave this evening

What?!
    Ah man bring your xbox! AFC South has been awesome this year :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

On a medics course and have a medal parade this weekend. Will know what time I'll be free on Sunday after Wednesday night. How's your Friday afternoon /evening?

Friday evening at 700 I could do at a push but would rather Sunday .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Falcon's sorry have to destroy your playoff hopes. When you ready for it?

What?!
    Ah man bring your xbox! AFC South has been awesome this year :(

i would but it wouldnt be fair to be getting people up at 7 am for games :D il be back for madden 14 if theres room so looking forward to that besides youre going to have enough trouble keeping up with the jags and i reckon the colts come next year you could do with a bit of time off the texans if someone does take over its gona be one hell of a devision next year

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Best of luck Nerd... Im now counting our game as a win :pac::pac:

Best of luck Nerd... Im now counting our game as a win :pac::pac:
    Mite bring my Xbox just for that game :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Mite bring my Xbox just for that game :)

Please do!

Such a shame you have to leave the league. AFC South was going to be absolutely epic next season with the Colts having a proper campaign.

Shame the CPU will probably run you out of playoff contention after a good season.

Ya iv played 3 seasons on this league and have never had a season where iv played more than about 75 percent of my games god damn real life getting in the way

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Ya iv played 3 seasons on this league and have never had a season where iv played more than about 75 percent of my games god damn real life getting in the way
    Id play at 7am!

• Advertisement

madalig12 wrote: »
    Id play at 7am!

True Madden fan right there :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

ah it dont matter to me, I'm available any evening except thursday to, NFL and Liverpool in europa league :o on TV, how about Friday?
    if that doesnt suit, name the evening and i'll be there.

Friday snot great. Wife will be getting back from work so I have to show face :)

How about Wednesday (tomorrrow) ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

gufc21 wrote: »
    Falcon's sorry have to destroy your playoff hopes. When you ready for it?

HAHAHA FUNNY JOKE :P At least I hope it is haha. Em tomorrow I can do a 3pm kick off otherwise any time after 7 is good. Thursday I can do any time after 7 also. Any of those suit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

brianon wrote: »
    Friday snot great. Wife will be getting back from work so I have to show face :)

How about Wednesday (tomorrrow) ?

Yeah grand, let me know a time and i'll be on.

Lukebray wrote: »

HAHAHA FUNNY JOKE :P At least I hope it is haha. Em tomorrow I can do a 3pm kick off otherwise any time after 7 is good. Thursday I can do any time after 7 also. Any of those suit?

I could prob do 3pm you know. I will send you a pm here by 2 if I can't. In case I can't make it what's the latest you can start. Have to wait for tv to free up after 5

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

True Madden fan right there :P

I would definitely play at 7am too. Ha.

Well...depends who I am playing...couldn't imagine facing a full day of work after a crushing defeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

gufc21 wrote: »
    I could prob do 3pm you know. I will send you a pm here by 2 if I can't. In case I can't make it what's the latest you can start. Have to wait for tv to free up after 5

Latest I can start will be 9pm. Just again, I can only do a 3pm kick off, if not then it has to be after 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

Yeah grand, let me know a time and i'll be on.

We'll say 9pm so?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

brianon wrote: »
    We'll say 9pm so?

yip that'll do rightly. might be a little after 9, have soccer training at 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Chiefs @ Broncos

Perrin, when is good for you? I am pretty much free over these days.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Berty44 wrote: »
    Chiefs @ Broncos

Perrin, when is good for you? I am pretty much free over these days.
    I'm pretty free these days too,6-10 are my worst time to play though just cause my connection is a little bit worse at those times(can still at those times though)

I have been shitting this game since the fixtures were announced

Lukebray wrote: »
    Latest I can start will be 9pm. Just again, I can only do a 3pm kick off, if not then it has to be after 7.

hey man been on since 3 guess you cant make it. I can't do tonight or tomorrow night. what can you do over the weekend? preferably during the day.

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    I'm pretty free these days too,6-10 are my worst time to play though just cause my connection is a little bit worse at those times(can still at those times though)

You beat me :mad: I beat Berty :D You can beat Berty ;)

Raoul wrote: »
    You beat me :mad: I beat Berty :D You can beat Berty ;)

MadAliG, any chance you can get on to play now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

PerrinV2 wrote: »

:pac: No need !

I can definitely do after 10. Do you want to try for 10:00 on Thursday night?

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

matthew8 wrote: »
    I could probably do Wednesday at 8.

I'm actually home earlier then I thought I would be. So can be on at six if that's ok with you

Berty44 wrote: »
    :pac: No need !

I can definitely do after 10. Do you want to try for 10:00 on Thursday night?
    Thursday at 10 it is

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

notyalc666 wrote: »
    I'm actually home earlier then I thought I would be. So can be on at six if that's ok with you

Wow what a perfect time for me to get home. Will get on in a few.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Haven't heard anything from guns4all for this weeks game?! He is still in the league right?!

Advertisement