Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nicest Chocolates in Dublin?

Options
  • 19-11-2012 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭

I know its subjective but am looking for somewhere Dublin City Centre to get some top quality chocolates (sweets not bars), not Leonidas or Thorntons.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombo2001

Comfortably the nicest chocolates in Dublin (and I've tried a lot) are actually just outside Dublin, in Ashbourne.

Chez Emily.

You can pick their stuff up in some locations in Dublin but the store is in Ashbourne.

Outside of that? Hard to think of anything that stands out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭JimsAlterEgo

Tombo2001 wrote: »
    Comfortably the nicest chocolates in Dublin (and I've tried a lot) are actually just outside Dublin, in Ashbourne.

Chez Emily.

You can pick their stuff up in some locations in Dublin but the store is in Ashbourne.

Outside of that? Hard to think of anything that stands out.

thakns, where can you pick them up in city centre?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

thakns, where can you pick them up in city centre?
    They have a website and the stockists are listed there.

www.chezemily.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 21 holmeste

butlers chocolates are lovely, or green and blacks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Danucci Salted Caramels are one of my favourite things, you can pick them up in Fallon & Byrne (and they often have tastings this time of the year)

http://www.ferdiafinefoods.com/danucci.html

• Advertisement
Advertisement